News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 charger 500 info

Started by winghawg, July 20, 2011, 10:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghawg

could any body give me information on the promotional charger 500 with 68 side marker lights. i can see from photos it has a white interior. but what body color and engine. any info would be greatly appreciated

moparchris

That car is still owned by Jerry S. in Michigan.  Chrysler painted that car RR1 (Bergundy mettalic).  this car is a 1968 Charger, as they used a late build 68 Hemi Charger for the production prototype (hence the round side lights)  It was/is a 426 Hemi 4 speed.  Ever since Jerry has owned it it has been painted R4 Performance Red.

69_500

The car did also have many chrome pieces added under the hood back in the 1980's but I think that Jerry has since removed those. If I'm not mistaken I think that he might have taken it back to the original color in the last few years. Its been a while since I saw the car or talked to Jerry.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE