News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aero Cars / Re: WHERE TO BUY STEEL DAYTONA...
Last post by Old Moparz - April 17, 2024, 09:51:22 AM
Hey Larry,

I looked at my older messages & see that I got mine from "hotrod98" a few years ago (His name is Larry, also.) It looks like he hasn't been on here in a while like many members, but here is his profile page. Maybe he still makes these or has a set he's willing to sell?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=87

I don't remember if he's on facebook but will take a look & let you know.

Bob
Aero Cars / WHERE TO BUY STEEL DAYTONA WIN...
Last post by daytonalo - April 17, 2024, 08:35:05 AM
Where can I find new set daytona wing braces

Thanks
Larry
interesting about the faster warm up, i guess because the "fire" starts earlier in the cycle, there is more time for the fire to heat the cylinder walls before the magic happens. Is there any difference in the running temps? Does it look like it running hotter after thermostat opens / stable temp?
Aero Cars / Re: Allen Vasut has Passed Awa...
Last post by tan top - April 17, 2024, 05:35:25 AM
 oh no, sorry to hear this ! sad  ! RIP  Allen
Last post by fc7_plumcrazy - April 17, 2024, 05:16:17 AM
I was sad to read this. He was a very friendly and helpful guy

Carsten
Here is another observation:
When the engine is cold, it also runs better and seems to warm up faster. I am guessing this is because before at a fast idle around 1750 or so, it was still running with only 20-21 degrees of advance while now, it has about 31. Engines aren't running clean and efficient when they are cold and trying to warm up so that is why they need more fuel and I'm guessing, more spark advance. The engine doesn't feel choppy or want to hesitate when cold like before.
Score!
Last post by wingcarenvy - April 17, 2024, 12:48:47 AM
Sad day indeed. RIP
Charger Discussion / Re: SpeedKore selling Carbon F...
Last post by Kern Dog - April 16, 2024, 08:33:56 PM
I'm sure if they were smart, they'd do the research....How many cars remain, how many need fenders, then how many people would step up and buy....?
Last post by b5blue - April 16, 2024, 06:38:57 PM
RIP :rotz: