News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TV show "Counting Cars"

Started by ACUDANUT, August 23, 2012, 01:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

i'm gonna have to drag Mary over to the Count and see if they'll do it for tv, or at least get in as an extra when filming
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ACUDANUT

A383Wing

I think it's his kinda pink car

Bryan

mauve66

Miss Mary Kay is NOT "kinda pink", your so old you need some thicker glasses :nana:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

aussiemuscle

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 23, 2012, 01:39:03 PM
This show is staged.
never heard of it, but is it like 1..2..3..4..5..6..  :laugh:

most obvious 'staged' shows they have a guy saying "lets go knock on the door", switch to inside view of person answering door... :D

Fred

Quote from: Indygenerallee on August 24, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
I turned the DirecTV off too much money for bullcrap IMO, back to antenna 7 channels and I get my local channels seems like it was non-stop re-runs on DirecTV

Same here. Definitey too much crap for the money. What's left is still crap but at least it's free.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Lennard

They had a Blue Superbird on the show last night, beautiful car.

Ghoste

Haven't seen it yet but the Superbird on there came up on the aero forum too.  Did they buy the car?  

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Ghoste on August 29, 2012, 05:21:23 AM
Haven't seen it yet but the Superbird on there came up on the aero forum too.  Did they buy the car?  

No, they asked if it was for sale but owner said no. He let the guy from the show drive it. Don't know that I would have done that.   Was a sweet car.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

moparstuart

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 29, 2012, 08:24:00 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on August 29, 2012, 05:21:23 AM

No, they asked if it was for sale but owner said no. He let the guy from the show drive it. Don't know that I would have done that.   Was a sweet car.  :2thumbs:
bench seat automatic car  owner thought it was worth 300 k    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

they quoted it as one of 300 left out of 1000 built   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

41husk

I thought he said 1500 made and they have sold for $300k back in the day.  I think he was talking about the day when every car that crossed the block at BJ was 6 figures.  If that bird is worth 300k, Troy's Daytona is worth a mill :Twocents:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Budnicks

Quote from: 41husk on August 29, 2012, 09:51:20 AM
I thought he said 1500 made and they have sold for $300k back in the day.  I think he was talking about the day when every car that crossed the block at BJ was 6 figures.  If that bird is worth 300k, Troy's Daytona is worth a mill :Twocents:
Yep that's what he said...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ACUDANUT

Ghoste

Next to the internet, television is the next most reliable source of accurate information.

Budnicks

Quote from: Ghoste on June 11, 2013, 03:21:07 PM
Next to the internet, television is the next most reliable source of accurate information.
yeah ILMFAO
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

mauve66

Quote from: Ghoste on June 11, 2013, 03:21:07 PM

you mean i can't rely on the info from here..............................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

70moparman

Those "pimped out" cars usually go to owners with more money then common sense/ car knowlege... I would be affriad to see what they will do to a Superbird if they get thier hands on one...  POOR BIRD!!!!