News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

working on my Daytona clone

Started by farm966, September 27, 2014, 06:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farm966

Tearing my 70 charger down..it will be a Daytona clone when done. Purchased the car from a great guy Allen F. The car came with some metal and a complete glass nose. Just pulled the 360 and tranny out today...after a few beers I forgot to drain the tranny so I made a mess...oh well.  Hoping it will be done within 2 years...will post pics as I go...adding a vega plug...cant add pics from my phone so will add later..

Stevearino

farm966

I don't understand.... my wife can have 100+ pairs of shoes, but as soon as I want two wing cars there is an issue???? I have a long way to go.... my bird is 99% done so I drive that when the weather is good and the love bugs are not out... yea, I live in central Florida. I look on this site for motivation....

Stevearino

What are you talking about. Its a Gen 2 Charger. Just looking at it in the rough should be inspiration enough. You got yourself through the bird. Once you get started this car will pull you right along. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img