News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Charger Discussion / Re: DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTI...
Last post by armor64 - Today at 06:13:08 AM
Plus, its not hard to find the list/title bump metrics:
Senior Member 500-999
Full member 200-499
junior Member 50-199
New Member 0-49
Last post by armor64 - Today at 06:05:29 AM
this was a weird thread to read down. Basically, seemed he wanted the prestige of being a top contributor, without actually putting in any work.

Got upset when it was recommended to work harder for it, then went on an attack to try to claim the "moral highground" and failed, so flipped the monopoly board and left with his toys?

Gives a very "My dad owns the company, so I'm a VP, now Respect ME!" Vibe. Screams of someone who cannot disconnect who they claim to be in real life, against a small title on an informative website... I hope they get any help they need.
Last post by 70 sublime - Today at 05:59:56 AM
I guess we never saw what you had so we will never miss not seeing it either
Too bad you did not have the time to share
Last post by Sbird69 - Today at 04:54:22 AM
TELL YOU WHAT,,,,,,,,

Tell you what.    You will never see me logged into this site again.
I will respectfully leave the posterity and history of our cars to all of you 5,000 plus 'post' experts.
It will not be my loss and I do not have enough years left on this earth to hang around the school playground.

You WIN Old Timer so you must be the expert,

I'm gone.
Sbird69

Movies and TV Shows / Re: The Little Things - Denzel...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 02:54:38 AM
I don't think that I ever saw a movie with Denzel that was bad. The man has skills.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: When did you last: Pull an...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:29:58 AM
Quote from: b5blue on Yesterday at 02:28:58 PMDog you don't know me. I even know how A/C works. (The exact system that has you mystified.) Matter of fact I can size pics to one meg and understand why the data is limited here.
  My Charger has been paying the bills not some pretty boy toy. I kept it running with little help and resent you talking out your butt.  :slap: So yea I was interested in what you ended up doing with the roached 440, not insulting.
What was meant by "paying the bills" ?
You used past tense "kept it running" so I guess you don't have a Charger anymore?
Regarding pictures...Yeah, I can resize if I wanted. I've done it for years. It just sucks to do for one site of 7 that I visit when the others don't require it.
Air conditioning was never my thing. I always removed it in the classic cars that I've owned. It was something that I never cared to learn about until recently.
If a new member saw you talking shit to someone for not being an expert on something, two things may happen. First, they'd think you're an asshole for berating someone that is trying to learn. Secondly, they may decide to check out another forum like FBBO and not come back here.

Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:20:15 AM
Quote from: b5blue on Yesterday at 02:31:59 PMOh that's why your here so much....dog.  :lol:
I see that you edited your post. Good move.
I am here because I own a couple of Chargers. I work on them, take trips and take them to shows.
Few people are skilled enough to do everything on their cars but I do try. I'm not the type to let a shop change a distributor or swap from a 727 to a Tremec 5 speed. I love working on these cars and learning better ways to fix them.
What have you done to your car lately? Anything at all? I see your posts on the forum but don't recall seeing anything about your car.
Interior / Re: Classic Auto Air
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:15:09 AM
Air conditioning was stuff that we ripped out of cars for years. If I were still single, I'd probably not even bother with it in the classic cars. I like the simpler look of a car that doesn't have it.
A/C makes the wife more comfortable so I did it to make the car rides better for her.
This town has some Mopar guys but most are bench racing types that never do anything with their cars. Our local Mopar club has some nice people but nobody that is as active with their cars as I'd like. My last Mopar buddy sold his car and has no interest in getting another so the wife is my ride-along buddy. That is fine, since she is a great lady.
I tried to do a workaround and get the guy at Redline to just send me a new face for my gauge. They only wanted to do the whole conversion.
I was trying to save a few bucks and Shannon saw through that....
I can't blame him. He has a business to run. I was just trying to do it cheaper.
Charger Discussion / Re: General octane build
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 11:53:17 PM
You guys do know that the term "Green bearings" is a brand name like Coke or Xerox, right?
Green was a company that made and sold a sealed ball bearing unit that many people bought and used on their Mopars. Yes, they are not as long lasting and durable as a Timken tapered roller bearing like what was OEM on our cars.
Some of us have had the sealed bearings in their cars for years. I have at least 7500 miles on my set, maybe more. Mine were Mopar Performance bearings installed in 2011. They show no signs of failing. The axles were cut slightly too short so at this point, to go back to a tapered bearing, I'd have to change axles too.