News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Broadcast sheet Query

Started by 440mop, November 20, 2011, 01:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

440mop

Hi all, I have a query, on my sheet on line nine under engine accessories there is a '7' under a blank box in between the N88 and N96 option boxes, does anyone know what this relates to? Should add this is a 1969 sheet.
Cheers
John
440 4spd Daytona - Sold
Auckland New Zealand

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 440mop on November 20, 2011, 01:38:30 AM
Hi all, I have a query, on my sheet on line nine under engine accessories there is a '7' under a blank box in between the N88 and N96 option boxes, does anyone know what this relates to? Should add this is a 1969 sheet.
Cheers
John

N97 - The noise reduction package
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

440mop

Thanks, for the quick reply!
John
440 4spd Daytona - Sold
Auckland New Zealand

TONY

how many have found buildsheets on their gloveboxes instead or or in addition to their seat springs?

maxwellwedge

Found on 2 cars....sheet taped to back side of glove box. Both were E-Bodies.

That sheet was for the electric part of the assembly line.....how to option out the dash assemblies.

TONY

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 28, 2011, 09:49:19 PM
Found on 2 cars....sheet taped to back side of glove box. Both were E-Bodies.

hi jim

i meant daytonas or 500s

thanks
tony

maxwellwedge

Hey Tony

Well - I guess not   :lol:

I did see where one was taped but long gone on one of my 'Tona's

nascarxx29

The odd place I found a non wing buildsheet backside of the burlap..On a wing car under the carpet on the roof underside and about anywhere from under speaker package tray
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

pettybird

the McCauley's green car had one taped to the glove box.  They had a chunk of it at the Wisconsin meet, and it looked too clean to me.  I got permission to reach under the dash and found the rest of the sheet taped there!

hemigeno

Danny and I crawled all over a barn-stored Hemi C500 that had a copy of the broadcast sheet under the trunk mat.  The interior was still in the car, and we tried like the dickens to get its back seat out to see if the sheet was there but it was pretty stuck.  When we told the owner what we were looking for, he said "Oh, you mean this?" and pulls out the one he found under the mat years earlier.

69_500

Just found one under the carpet in a Daytona the other day. It was under the carpet below the rear seat but its not the sheet that was in the springs of the rear seat. There was another one there. I have found a few taped on top of the glove box liner, and others just dangling under the dash.

maxwellwedge

I found a paint checklist under the carpet of one of them....front passenger area.