News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need some advice on rear seats on a Satellite

Started by jwilk01, May 18, 2006, 06:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwilk01

I am going to be recovering a rear seat on a Satellite.  Just wondering if anyone has done one and if there are any tricks for them.  They don't look very difficult but not sure if the back part of the seat will give me problems.

Thanks
Josh

mikepmcs

i reupholstered some a firebird mini resto i was doing one time and remembered it was not too bad redoing the interior.  get yourself a set of hog ring pliers and some hogs and you'll be fine.  set the material in the sun and let it heat up and it will be a lot easier to work. and it will tighten up nicely when cooled.  i'm not a pro just my experience.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jwilk01

Thanks I do know how to do the reapolstery, I have done the ones in my charger.  Just wondering if these were more difficult, since it has the panel that goes at the top of the rear seat (66 Satellite).

Thanks
Josh