News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 05:06:33 PM
Mother is dead but thanks for bringing that up. :2thumbs:
Some updated pics of this silly project I'm working on. Finally found a shade of blue that looks close to my original truck.

Apparently no new cars are painted in this light blue shade so the normal auto stores didnt have anything close so I had to do my best to match it. 1987 was a long time ago lol..

Im now working on the electronics, getting everything sorted. This truck has front and real locking differentials that can be done with the transmitter. It also has shift on the fly capabilities from low to high from the transmitter. Lots of little servos and tons of wire.

Since I have work to do on my full size toy (Charger), this project will take a back seat but I will keep fooling around with it.
Aero Cars / Re: Broadcast Sheet Code Excep...
Last post by Sgt Superbird - Today at 02:23:58 PM
Just to let others on this site know that it's not a dead site, I can't answer your question.  :shruggy:
Last post by b5blue - Today at 01:53:20 PM
Admit it your 12 and still at your mom's house.  :lol:
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:54:04 PM
Maybe I'm just still in my middle phase where I don't think like a more mature man. I see these cars as stuff to drive, tinker on, repair as necessary and then peel out and skid around curves. I cannot wrap my head around them being static items only existing to look at and admire. When mine are gone, I'll have pictures and memories. For now, I'm burning gasoline and tires.
Last post by lloyd3 - Today at 12:47:53 PM
KD:  A good point and well-taken but...there is a difference between a woman and a set of wheels. If you use a set of wheels the way you might use a woman, the end product isn't children and family.  The end product is a badly worn (or even destroyed) "toy" which is what these things really are now. And...like it or not, they have also become a form of "art" as well and to abuse a piece of art is a very sad thing. Also, some of us have become more "caretakers" then the consuming creatures we were when we still had youth going for us. I certainly did my share of "tearing things up" as a younger man (!) and I was lucky enough to both survive it and then learn from it, so I don't have to abuse this car in order to fully appreciate it.

I still regularly drive this car and I still really like it (there are no other cars that tempt me much anymore) but...I don't go in harm's way. I look for long, lonely roads and out of the way places to enjoy it. Another component of this is the fact that the people that helped me restore this car are mostly all gone now and what has replaced them (at least here in Colorado) are simply not that good IMHO.

I'll likely keep it and enjoy it for several years more, but the day is coming where I'll have to hand it off to somebody. I just hoping for a good situation when that time comes.

Charger Discussion / Re: 1969 charger fender tag co...
Last post by Alaskan_TA - Today at 12:19:59 PM
What does your fender tag show?
Charger Discussion / 1969 charger fender tag code q...
Last post by bmoparmofo - Today at 12:14:03 PM
Hi, I'm wondering if code M85 would be listed on the fender tag?
It's on the broadcast sheet, but I've only seen one Fender tag with it listed online so far.
It's the code for bumper guards.
Let me know, thanks!

Interior / Re: Retrosound Redondo radio
Last post by armor64 - Today at 07:13:38 AM
that is actually my only problem with it personally, you cant hold the volume wheel to free-scroll the volume up and down on the left wheel, its 1 click each way. and the other is that Mute is presing the 3rd wheel to the right, having to remember that sometimes take a second if i need it lol.
Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
Real-life Girls
Premier casual Dating