News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aero Cars / superbird manifold date code q...
Last post by DoubleDlover - Today at 10:48:15 PM
Ok so you guys will know. Its the RH HP manifold. would you read this Jan 29 69????   or... DEC 9  69????? LOL thanks r
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 09:32:02 PM
It is fun to try to spot the Charger in these pictures....sort of like a "Where's Waldo" for car guys.
What is also funny is the last picture where the Charger was obvious, yet Tan Top still zoomed in on it!
Thanks, TT !
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by Stevearino - Today at 08:21:19 PM
Quote from: Bob on Yesterday at 04:42:54 AMIve been on here for over 22 years and this build by far exceeds all others I have seen posted. Awesome metal work.

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Great work.

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately I won't be doing the body and paint work so there might not be any completely finished car to see long after I hand it off.
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by tan top - Today at 06:58:47 PM
screen captures from  DIGITAL ARCHIVE ONTARIO https://digitalarchiveontario.ca/

Screenshot 8534.jpgScreenshot (177).pngrsz_screenshot_168.jpgScreenshot (167).png 

Screenshot 8540.jpgScreenshot 8540 (2).jpg     
Kudos to KD for trying to resuscitate some life into this dying website.
CB is a talented guy with his metal/mechanic skills. He does really good work. I've learned a lot from his videos.
Cars For Sale / Re: 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Co...
Last post by Old Moparz - Today at 02:00:29 PM

Sold!  (Thanks for the ad space Troy!) :cheers:
Electric, Gauges, & Lights / Re: Neutral Safety Switch:
Last post by Nacho-RT74 - Today at 01:23:28 PM
It will work in any position.
Electric, Gauges, & Lights / Re: Neutral Safety Switch:
Last post by Captain D - Today at 01:16:28 PM
Going to swap the switch out in just a few days. In thinking about misc., when plugging the wiring connection back in to the new NSS, do any of the three prongs need to be seated in any particular order? If not correct, then I realize that it's just a matter of simply unplugging it and turning it around. But, just learning it....

Thanks again,