News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Headlight vacuum hoses

Started by Sixt8Chrgr, November 04, 2017, 01:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixt8Chrgr

I am restoring my car 100% correct, and was planning on using my original headlight vacuum hoses, but they have paint overspray on them and just don't look fresh. Was thinking about replacing them. Does anyone have a suggestion of a good vendor for these hoses? I want to make sure I am getting the correct style hoses.

Thanks

Lawrence

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

69bfan

If you should view the Group Buys / Special Pricing Section, I have the hoses listed at $180.00 per set.  These hoses are laser striped and the hoses feature the correct colors and distinct lines.  At least two different manufactures for these hose kits. The others in the market place have the paint lines basically covering the majority of the hoses.  I have sold a number of the sets to members here on this site.  If you should need pictures, let me know and I can snap a few for you.  Any other questions, drop me a message.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com