News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

part number for actuator & interchangable numbers

Started by RTSE440, May 11, 2022, 04:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTSE440

Hi guys and girls just going through my ac/heater box and looking at replacing some parts. anyone know the part number for this actuator(the bottom one) or any ideas what would this actuator be called ? or may know other part numbers from other years that will also suit thanks guys

b5blue

ODZKing

Quote from: RTSE440 on May 11, 2022, 04:50:03 AM
Hi guys and girls just going through my ac/heater box and looking at replacing some parts. anyone know the part number for this actuator(the bottom one) or any ideas what would this actuator be called ? or may know other part numbers from other years that will also suit thanks guys
From parts book 2837889, 891, 894

RTSE440

Quote from: ODZKing on May 12, 2022, 08:59:35 AM
Hello thank you for your reply i have the 69 parts book  just wondering why you quoted the R & W listings shouldn't i be looking under the D listings for charger . I realize that w is for coronet so why are the actuators mixed between the 2 listings ?

ODZKing

Quote from: RTSE440 on May 12, 2022, 09:29:03 AM
Quote from: ODZKing on May 12, 2022, 08:59:35 AM
Hello thank you for your reply i have the 69 parts book  just wondering why you quoted the R & W listings shouldn't i be looking under the D listings for charger . I realize that w is for coronet so why are the actuators mixed between the 2 listings ?
Charger is same as Coronet "W" in the parts book, that is what should be on your vin, first letter W unless it is a Daytona, then X.
As far as the three differences, can't answer that one, most likely mounting bracket, upper lower, don't know. Maybe someone with more experience on than can answer. If you go to a NAPA, they can usually cross those numbers and if they have something in stock, you can compare.

Bronzedodge

If I remember correctly, "D" in the parts book is full size Dodge, aka, C body.
Mopar forever!

ODZKing

Yes, P=C body Plymouth, D=C body Dodge, C=C body Chrysler.
W is Coronet/Charger
R would be Satellite, RR, GTX, Belvedere