News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

# Total for XX cars

Started by 41husk, January 25, 2010, 07:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Darn it, and here I was starting to get excited about the possibility of seeing something new on one of these cars. Then again I have not seen your tag in person so I still have something to look forward too right?

MsMopar

Right, If you promise not to come down on me for things that are not exactly correct. It took 20 years to get it back on the road, some of the parts may have gotton lost along the way. What amazes me are the parts that didn't, though all its previous owners. Like the broadcast sheet for instance. MsMopar

69_500

I have yet to come down on anyone for anything on their car. If someone wants to pick apart a Charger 500 they are more than welcome to point out the countless wrong items on my own car. I just like looking at all the details on all of them. Now if someone asks a question about their car I'll give my best educated answer and if I don't have one I will tell them I don't know. But if they don't ask I keep my opinion of things to myself. Looking at the pictures of your car, it far surpasses the one I have in the garage so you won't get any nit picking from me.

richRTSE

Quote from: MsMopar on January 27, 2010, 07:04:26 PM
My broadcast sheet says XS but my vin code is XX on the tag and the engine. My car was #42 according to Galen.
Isn't it possible some of the 500 ended up being Daytrona's?  MsMopar

My 500 has XS on the build sheet and the fender tag, but has the XX on the dash VIN and the block. Build date is 929.  :Twocents: