News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aero Cars / Re: HEMI CHARGER 500 WAS AT WO...
Last post by tan top - Today at 07:01:57 AM
Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on May 14, 2024, 07:02:18 AMHi Sbird69...your teaser makes me think know more than you have shared so far... :scope:

Thanks for the trailer, now bring on the feature presentation!  :2thumbs:

what DK said , :yesnod:  :coolgleamA:

hello Sbird69 , sounds like you have some awesome back in the day stories & stuff , would love to hear about them , if you get the time :cheers:
Aero Cars / Re: C500 & Daytonas & Superbir...
Last post by tan top - Today at 06:54:36 AM
cant remember seeing this version / coverage of the 70

grab a beer  :cheers:  its one hour 18 minutes long  :icon_smile_big:  :yesnod:  :popcrn:

at 25 minutes  there is a road going B5 superbird  behind the wall along pit road , as well as a few road

going chargers i think :scratchchin:

screen capture from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSuwlQ9Qeg

rsz_1rsz_screenshot_287.jpg
Aero Cars / Re: C500 & Daytonas & Superbir...
Last post by tan top - Today at 06:48:53 AM
screen captures & stuff of the perry raceway daytona from here  :yesnod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTiIbg8DGDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmm6rl8lo2E

all from this Guy https://www.youtube.com/@jimkondziela/videos , there are 7 in total videos on his site / page / channel thingy , shows a few glimpses of the perry raceway  daytona in action  :yesnod:

:popcrn:

Screenshot 270.jpgScreenshot 275.jpgScreenshot 276.jpgScreenshot 278.jpgScreenshot 286.jpg     
The URL referenced by John Kunkel was just purchasing a 2" voltmeter and mechanically installing it in a rallye dash slot where the ammeter resides. 

I will probably try what I suggested but need to buy a good regulated power supply.  The one I had went south years ago.
 One would need to remove the existing shunt on the ammeter and install at least a 1 Megohm pot in series with the ammeter movement.  I used to have a lot of electronic parts laying around but not sure what I have left anymore.  If, and when, I ever get around to playing with this idea I'll post the results.
I would try to contact a member on here named "Challenger340." He would probably have an answer for you. Some of his builds have had TF heads.
Charger Discussion / Re: DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTI...
Last post by Daytona R/T SE - Yesterday at 11:49:31 PM
11 posts in 12 years... :scratchchin:

And, you want to be assigned a special "position"?

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:

Charger Discussion / DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTIVE
Last post by Sbird69 - Yesterday at 09:25:11 PM
This Forum has a decent number of Members and I have noticed the 'Position' category assigned to all.
A suggestion. Assign one other listed 'Position' to those that qualify. There are original first owner  and Long Term car owners that may occasionally browse this site and even at times participate,
Some of them have retained their car(s) fifty-six (56!) years! If they have I suggest to you there is a level of dedication to our history that you may want to recognize and even respect. The original Aero Car clubs for example began in late 1976 and 1977.
I myself have owned 3 Aero Cars for more than 5 decades and will tell you that there is a reason for this and it can not be explained in one sentence or even one paragraph.
 You can delegate a Position name such as 'Legend', Original, whatever...
As for myself, when I look back on the difficult aspects, the hardships, the financial burden, mixed with occasional pleasure my cars have given me for 5 1/2 decades I wince when I my position is listed as a 'New Member', I can tell you that I do not feel like a 'new member'.
I will check on that. Thanks John!
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Todd Wilson - Yesterday at 07:37:19 PM
Back in about 1989-90 I drove my 71 on a 900 mile round trip back home for a family reunion. Was my only vehicle then.

Then about 5-6 yrs later my van was acting up during a major job change and I had to drive my 71 prolly 700 miles round trip back to class after completing on the job training at home.

Todd

Charger Discussion / Re: Sad News. Rene passed awa...
Last post by 69rtse4spd - Yesterday at 06:39:23 PM
R.I.P.