News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:53:51 PM
The brick was in the car when I bought it. I don't know why Tom left it in the car.
Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:53:08 PM
Idiots will go off a cliff claiming that those that dared to warn them were "conspiracy theorists" too.
There was no government mandate to ban horses in favor of gasoline powered cars. The public decided that they were better and the market responded. EV mandates are totally different. They are not better for the people or the environment but they are better for those seeking a way to control people.
People that deny that government is too powerful are they types of sheep that deserve no respect. Have some balls, people.
How many utility providers do you have to choose from where you live? Can you price shop who provides your electricity?
Not here, you can't. You get ONE choice so if they raise rates, you have to pay it.
With gasoline, you have multiple choices as to where to buy your gasoline so you can price-shop.
How ironic it is to encounter guys on a classic car forum that are stupid enough to deny the dangers of government meddling in our classics while pretending to be unaware of mandates to ban new gasoline cars.
Last post by John_Kunkel - Today at 12:05:41 PM
Quote from: b5blue on Today at 08:59:10 AMWow you have a lot of baggage to unpack.Thanks for explaining what you think is your truth.

I imagine if we'd been around at the turn of the twentieth century, and there was the internet, we'd see posts from horse fans declaring "it's US against them new-fangled, smelly automobiles".  :smilielol: 
Charger Discussion / Re: 1969 charger fender tag co...
Last post by bmoparmofo - Today at 09:40:16 AM
Quote from: hemigeno on Yesterday at 06:27:13 PMPosting a pic of the tag you found online with one (or both) of those codes would be a good place to start.  That will give us some context.

There are several members here who can help.

hi, thanks for the reply. hope you're doing well it's been a while.
I actually ended up finding a old thread where you and some others had helped me with the tag info from a while ago so I think I'm all set!
Hopefully I'm getting back to being able to do some things with working on my charger once again.
Cars Wanted / Re: Wanted- 71 RT or Bee
Last post by 73rallye440magnum - Today at 09:30:32 AM
Still looking for a 71 R/T solid roller, stalled project, idle stall dweller to put back on the road.

I have 25k cash.

Jacob
719-469-145 eight
Last post by b5blue - Today at 08:59:10 AM
Wow you have a lot of baggage to unpack.Thanks for explaining what you think is your truth. 
Aero Cars / Re: Daytona XX29L9B383263 -V2-...
Last post by Dave Kanofsky - Today at 07:18:46 AM
 :lol:  :smilielol: 
hemigeno, you're too detail oriented (bet no one has ever accused you of that before!)
RallyeMike was joking about the pics above showing the actual trans painted green for some reason  :shruggy:

Have a great day!  :2thumbs:  :cheers:
Last post by Topher - Today at 05:53:09 AM
I drove my car to Carlisle in '12. 1,000-ish miles round trip. Black on black and no a/c was a little uncomfortable in the July heat.
Last post by Topher - Today at 05:46:06 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on May 04, 2024, 12:02:50 AMThat is so cool.
It does help to make the car more comfortable. Heat protection, A/C, better seats or at least good supporting ones too.
I am lucky to have a supportive wife. I love going places with her. A car that looks like this may be a hard sell for a road trip with her:

0004.JPG

XH 54.jpg

She would go along for a short drive but surely not 900 miles like I did a couple weeks ago.

What's the brick for?
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Dumb traffic tickets
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 03:15:06 AM
Some limits seem subjective and difficult to determine.
Excessive noise for loud exhaust? What annoys one person may be fine for another.
Tint too dark ....without some measure of testing as mentioned above, this again is subjective.
A friend of mine was cited for turning movement for taking a corner at a speed the officer didn't like. There was no tire squeal or spin and he stayed in the lane. If he were speeding, the ticket should have reflected that but it didn't.