News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by 426HemiChick - Today at 01:59:50 AM
Quote from: HANDM on Yesterday at 07:05:03 PMI personally like driving my pos 91 Honda Prelude 4WS. The younger kids really like it and it's way more fun to drive than the charger or challenger ever were. Plus it pretty much infinitely repairable unlike my wife's 18 challenger T/A which will be obsolete in short order especially if the electronics start to go. On the plus side a 440 and 833 could be bashed in the challenger so there's that ;)
Hi Frank,            19 May 2024
Forgot to mention the dealer took our Interceptor to the Smog shop for testing; she passed with flying colors. She now has an AZ title and an Arizona Navy Vet plate with the Hull number of the ship I spent the most time on. The new plate reads:  TAGS23

Miss the old gal, spent 5.5 years aboard her. She was declared "Unfit For Sea Duty" in 1975, three years after I left and then disposed of (meaning Scrapped) in 1977. Lots of fond memories.

Best Always
426 HC's
Interior / Re: Classic Auto Air
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:58:46 AM
Have you ever dealt with something that technically should not work but somehow does?
I had those high readings on the high side yet the A/C blows cold air just fine.
Heck, man...I'm not skilled enough to know why it works. I'm glad that it does though.
I would like to know. I haven't called the CAA guy yet. Maybe I'll check with him this week just to satisfy my curiosity.
I went on a 180 mile road trip yesterday...90 miles to and 90 miles back from a car show. It was 85 degrees after the show. I would have been fine cruising home with the windows down but the wife wanted the A/C. I'm happy to have her along so what the heck!
Off Topic Discussion / Re: 3d Printed Dodge Ram proje...
Last post by Mike DC - Today at 12:34:55 AM

What kind of RC chassis is going under it? 

Last post by HANDM - Yesterday at 07:05:03 PM
I personally like driving my pos 91 Honda Prelude 4WS. The younger kids really like it and it's way more fun to drive than the charger or challenger ever were. Plus it pretty much infinitely repairable unlike my wife's 18 challenger T/A which will be obsolete in short order especially if the electronics start to go. On the plus side a 440 and 833 could be bashed in the challenger so there's that ;)
Parts & Accessories Wanted / Re: WTB rear short headliner b...
Last post by Gregory - Yesterday at 02:05:38 PM
I am also in search of these.

Or a way to do the headliner with out them...
Charger Discussion / Re: My new patina'd RR1 burgun...
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 12:23:18 PM
Needle scalers are great. I used a cheap Harbor Freight unit to do the underside of my Jigsaw Charger 2 years ago.
Man, what a dusty job!
Off Topic Discussion / Re: 3d Printed Dodge Ram proje...
Last post by Todd Wilson - Yesterday at 07:39:13 AM
Thats cool!

Todd
Last post by 426HemiChick - Yesterday at 01:42:29 AM
Picked the Ford up today. Is running better than she did when new. It was nice driving her with her new round tires. The square weenies were a real bear. She was jumping all over the road.

Next will be rebuilding the front end. The ball joints are a wreck causing her to "Road Walk." Next week we are taking her back so the remaining items can be repaired. She needs A/C work, Front End rebuild, and last but not least, a 2:73 rear gear to replace the 3:08 she came with.

Once all the Mechanicals have been completed she will be off to the body/resto shop for a minor ding repair and complete repaint. Last but not least will be a new leather interior.

Best Always
426 HC's
Charger Discussion / Re: My new patina'd RR1 burgun...
Last post by 70B5Cuda - May 18, 2024, 09:20:50 PM
While the engine was getting prepped for paint, I realized that the only areas that haven't been cleaned up on this charger were the outsides of the front inner fenders and the bottom side of the front fenders. I got my needle scaler out and hit these areas to remove the undercoating. If you haven't used a needle scaler yet, you should try it. Just be sure to wear ear/eye protection and a mask. I made a short 3 min video on youtube to show how well a needle scaler does. I've used the torch/scraper before but never will again.

Interior / Re: Retrosound Redondo radio
Last post by Dino - May 18, 2024, 06:24:47 PM
I just came back from the store to buy some odds and ends to finish the install. I'll have everything up and running tomorrow and will let you know!