News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BLACK!!!

Started by Ghoste, August 23, 2014, 11:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

six-tee-nine

I dont like silver cars and yet I owned 2 silver cars because you cant nit pick on the color of a second hand car is all else is OK...

However I must admit, a silver car is never really dirty...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Ghoste

What?  Silver is awesome.

six-tee-nine

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Bob T

Have owned three Aussie Chryslers , two in Mercury Silver with black bonnet and one that was close to B5.
Silver is so nice , but if my Charger wasn't black I'd have it in its factory QQ1, another exceptional colour, though Dirti Turbans T5 (7)? is real pretty too.. 
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Dino

In Belgium and surrounding countries, 95% of all cars are silver, the boring light metal flake kind.  I can understand his comment.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

The original color of mine was T5 and I'd for sure be considering it except my last Charger was Turbine Bronze so I'm weary of the bronze/copper family right now.  I've had silver in the past and loved it.

Dino

I like the darker silvers that have decent amount of flake.  The silver used on 69's is pretty nice as far as I recall, but I don't think I've ever seen one in person.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

1974dodgecharger

man I loved all my black cars and I loved fckin polishing them, never did actually wax them since I would have to wax it again 2 days later only because I wanted too...all that polish made my cars slick looking, lol.

Ghoste

Yeah, the original A4 works great for me.  There are some modern ones that are great too and there are a few that can be little more than shiny grey.

six-tee-nine

Quote from: Dino on August 26, 2014, 07:54:42 PM
In Belgium and surrounding countries, 95% of all cars are silver, the boring light metal flake kind.  I can understand his comment.   :icon_smile_big:

They are?
Gee learned something new again.....
Like you said, had 2 of these boring silver ones....

six-tee-nine

BTW
You guys know the latest color trend in Europe?

These days the Streets are paved with white cars over here...

Troy

The most common colors for cars in recent years has been white, black and silver. And it's a big margin over other colors.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mopar Nut

I remember model A's, you can have any color you wanted as long as it was black, or was it model T's.

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

T, not that the A's were ordered in a rainbow of color either though.

Stegs

this paint in about 5 years old at this point, black is a piece of cake if you use the right stuff LOL

Its called chemical guys....pm if you have questions

don duick

black is the color you love to see in small doses looks great but cannot live with it. I have had 2 black cars never again. Silver is a great color but it has to be the perfect shade and a fine milky looking metallic. Here in Australia in the past 3 or 4 years silver is now the most popular color for new cars and has now overtaken white. My guess is that about 60% of all cars are silver. Silver is on my list for a color change also.

Arigmaster

Best product I have found!

http://www.prowax.com/polishes_glazes/P-47_Auto_Auction_Prep.html

Used it on my black charger and it worked great. Couple other people tried it out on their cars at local shows and were hooked. Doesn't matter what color the car is this stuff makes it look like glass.