News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by HANDM - Today at 06:26:06 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on Today at 03:03:37 PMTry driving on roads where you're overtaxed and underserved. This state has the highest gas taxes and some of the worst road conditions, especially for not having snow to deal with.

Try I-5 through Seattle sometime, talk about shitty. I'm down in Santa Anna and the freeways are like glass compared to Seattle and surrounding areas around it
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by hemi-hampton - Today at 06:14:45 PM
great work. :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  Leon.
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by Stevearino - Today at 05:34:20 PM
Quote from: panhead on Yesterday at 07:23:45 PMLooking really good sir!  :2thumbs:

Thanks again Curt.
The instructions above were very helpful. My biggest issue was getting the pinion nut off. I spent two 2 days trying to get that sucker loose. I soaked it in WD-40, tried an impact wrench and a jack on the wrench and it just wouldn't budge.  Finally applied some heat, then used a jack with my wrench to finally get it to "crack". Still couldn't budge it by hand and I thought I broke something internal. I was about ready to put the driveshaft back on and take it somewhere that could lift it in the air and diagnose it when I thought to try the impact wrench one more time. Imaging my surprise when it started to come off! The rest of the job to remove the seal and install the new one only took 30 minutes. Drives like a champ and no leaks.
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 03:03:37 PM
Try driving on roads where you're overtaxed and underserved. This state has the highest gas taxes and some of the worst road conditions, especially for not having snow to deal with.
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by tan top - Today at 03:02:44 PM
:yesnod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiXH1HQlK4I 9 minutes 46 seconds into the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmC-ehh0Ppk 28 seconds into the video

s-l1600 10.jpg

Screenshot 240.jpgScreenshot 225.jpg 

Last post by b5blue - Today at 02:15:50 PM
So you like the government roads?  :nana:
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 02:13:02 PM
I have driven and enjoyed my Charger MORE since I converted it from a 727 to the Tremec 5 speed manual.
It isn't because the car is faster. I'm not Ronnie Sox...I can't shift fast like the heroes could. I'm decent but not expertly skilled with a manual transmission.
It is because the car is more fun now. The freeway cruising at lower rpms really do "civilize" a car. I like shifting the gears. Some like to say that they feel more connected to their car...may that is part of it.
Last post by HANDM - Today at 01:40:33 PM
Don't confuse the issue with facts Kern
 :cheers: