News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TV SHOW BURN NOTICE

Started by GREEN684SPD, September 05, 2008, 01:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussiemuscle

Quote from: moparstuart on June 23, 2011, 04:40:13 PM
Quote from: Drache on June 23, 2011, 03:01:43 PM
http://imcdb.org/movie_810788-Burn-Notice.html
all those pictures and only a couple of the charger  :shruggy:  its the star    :smilielol:
it's a nice charger, with a white interior. you get to see it a bit in the show when they are using it, but you know it's just a matter of time before they wreck it. he's crashed it a few times.

ever notice how similar format this show is to Leverage? basically just changed some of the character's backgrounds. but they are the 'bad guys' doing good work for the good guys.

Dans 68

Quote from: aussiemuscle on June 23, 2011, 09:11:38 PM
ever notice how similar format this show is to Leverage?

No, the other way around. Burn Notice debuted in 2007. Leverage in 2008.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

UH60L

I personally kinda think Burn Notice is like a modern spy version of Magnum P.I..

Drives a cool car, lots of hot women, goes around solving mysteries / crimes etc (with the help of some old friends...), narrates the show, makes eye contact with the camera much the same way Tom Sellek did.

Probably the closest we'll ever get to a new Magnum on T.V..  It's one of only a couple current shows on tv that I like.  I kinda liked "The Event" but it got cancelled.  So, it's Burn Notice and Hawaii Five-0 for me. (and in the last episode of Five-0 the old car from the original show came out of the garage, very cool!)

moparstuart

Quote from: UH60L on June 27, 2011, 01:16:17 AM
I personally kinda think Burn Notice is like a modern spy version of Magnum P.I..

Drives a cool car, lots of hot women, goes around solving mysteries / crimes etc (with the help of some old friends...), narrates the show, makes eye contact with the camera much the same way Tom Sellek did.

Probably the closest we'll ever get to a new Magnum on T.V..  It's one of only a couple current shows on tv that I like.  I kinda liked "The Event" but it got cancelled.  So, it's Burn Notice and Hawaii Five-0 for me. (and in the last episode of Five-0 the old car from the original show came out of the garage, very cool!)

or even an updated version of mannix or rockford
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

now yur really dating yourself...........  next thing you know you'll be talking about Marcus Welby M.D. or Hunter or Ironsides or.............
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparstuart

Quote from: mauve66 on June 27, 2011, 05:41:11 PM
now yur really dating yourself...........  next thing you know you'll be talking about Marcus Welby M.D. or Hunter or Ironsides or.............
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

70 Charger RT

I've been watching season 1 of Burn Notice (DVD) and realized that it appears to be originally a white car with a 318.  In one scene (I forget which episode), you see Michael working under the hood and you can plainly see white on the edge of the hood and spark plug wires coming out of the distributor at the rear of the engine bay.  Interesting :icon_smile_big:
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

moparstuart

the final season is getting ready to start 

70 Charger RT

70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel