News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aero Cars / Re: superbird manifold date co...
Last post by b5blue - Today at 10:54:02 AM
Google it?  :shruggy:
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by Stevearino - Today at 09:45:24 AM
Quote from: panhead on Yesterday at 07:20:54 PMThank you for my weekly fix! 

Curt

You are welcome Curt
Aero Cars / Re: superbird manifold date co...
Last post by DoubleDlover - Today at 05:26:44 AM
Man... My other friends on here i guess are right. This place just isnt what she use to be. But as they always say.. nothing.... of value... lasts forever.... Thanks for the input....
Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by Mytur Binsdirti - Today at 04:08:35 AM
Quote from: timmycharger on Yesterday at 03:57:26 PMDirty Turbin, I must have seen at least one of your cars over the years, did you ever attend any Northeast Mighty Mopar events back in the day? Peabody Chrysler, Smithtown RI? etc

I was not a member of that club, but did go to some local shows south of Boston & of course Carlisle PA.
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Dumb traffic tickets
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 04:00:38 AM
How about "penalty assessments?"
There will be the base fine, then all the other bullshit fees tacked on to it.
$40 for speeding, $25 for administrative fees, $15 night court fee, $10 for some other crap and in the end, the penalty assessments are MORE than the base fine.
Only you would notice this issue. Must be satisfying being the only OCD individual on this site. What would we do without your enlightenment?

426 HC's
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:02:50 AM
That is so cool.
It does help to make the car more comfortable. Heat protection, A/C, better seats or at least good supporting ones too.
I am lucky to have a supportive wife. I love going places with her. A car that looks like this may be a hard sell for a road trip with her:

0004.JPG

XH 54.jpg

She would go along for a short drive but surely not 900 miles like I did a couple weeks ago.

Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by 1970Moparmann - Yesterday at 09:58:44 PM
My longest trip with my 68 Charger was 1,750 miles on the Hot Rod Power Tour.   Many miles of smiles!  Only had a voltage regulator go bad.   In my Coronet, I did 1,200.   Doing about that again this year on HRPT in my Coronet - can't wait!
Charger Discussion / Lost Muscle Cars FB page
Last post by marshallfry01 - Yesterday at 09:54:22 PM
Someone on the Lost Muscle Cars page is looking for their 1969 hemi charger. I'm going to copy and paste their question here. I do not know this person... just trying to see if anyone here has info on their old car.

I am still looking for the car shown in the picture. 1969 Dodge Charger. VIN# XS29J9B291581, 426 Hemi, 4 spd, V2 Hemi orange exterior, X9 black interior. It was ordered new by my cousin Dennis Hoffman,at the Barth and Gosset dealer in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada. This was the only Hemi car sold new in Stony Plain from 1966-1971. We believe the  car was wrecked in 1970, fixed, and sold shortly after. If you have any info on the  whereabouts of this car , or even the  engine or transmission.  Thanks
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by panhead - Yesterday at 07:20:54 PM
Thank you for my weekly fix! 

Curt