News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dartona & pics of wing cars not factory base PLEASE POST PICS

Started by djcarguy, February 10, 2011, 02:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should  some,???one, anyone make wings and nose kits for darts???

tottally
0 (0%)
yea
0 (0%)
maybe
0 (0%)
fur sure-dude
0 (0%)
darters only
0 (0%)
 none of  ABOVE,HAHAHA
2 (25%)
 charger 4 DOORS,
0 (0%)
none of above
4 (50%)
hell why not
1 (12.5%)
hello an hell  yes
0 (0%)
poll has been hacked,lol
0 (0%)
my poll my changes,ha ha
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

djcarguy

O-10  ON PROGRESS MY OWN BODY AN JOINTS ARE FIGHTING ALL THE WAY,BACK TO KNEE HINGE AN PAIN PILLS ..JUST A WING DREAM WAS FUN FOR AWHILE. THE WING AN NOSE IN THE LIVING ROOM STILL SPARK HOPES AN DREAMS THAT SOMEDAY SOMEHOW I MAY HAVE A WINGED TOY.

MAY BE MOVING TO NEVADA SEE IF DRYER AN WARMER HELPS MY BEAT UP OLD BODY. AN WINTER BLUES AN DEPRESSION I GET IN RAINY OLD OREGON.IF I MOVE WILL BEE SELLING ,LEAVING MANY OF MY CARS AN TRUCK PROGECTS BEHIND. HAVE A BROTHER IN PARRUMP WITH SHOP BIGGER THAN MY HOUSE AN GARAGE,HE WANTS ME TOO MOVE INTO??   WILL SEE PLAN TO GO DOWN TOO SEE IT SOON.   

3-4 GUYS SAID THEY KNOW FIBERGLASS AN WOOD HELP ON NOSE MODS ALL FELL THRU,SO FAR?

WELL IT WILL BEEE BETTTTTER NEXT CENTCURY???  DECKAID?????   YEAR?????  DJ  :2thumbs:

A383Wing

wonder what the drag coefficient is on this one??

djcarguy

djcarguy

:drool5:  used the repo tona wing upright to set up layback an angals of the wing iam building on the topless dart, which will probably get a 68 dart nose an cut out rear wheel openings.

MY solid aluminum repo wing is on my 73 dart hardtop ,looks good . but need to modify an fast back the rear roof an window to get a great smooth look an flow. been measuring an looks like the  4 door charger rear roof an window may fit  an shorten dart roof an flow air better.  changing front fenders to fit my nose cone. using duster ,val stuff i have .wheel opening an inner area by head lite base easier to mod an work with. have no digital cam,got my brother to take some pixs but they did not get back to my putor.

well with luck i will get a built 360 this week for the dartona hardtop ,as a buddy is 440ing his 74 club cab short bed.  with help of pain pills an upset little lady next door have done lots of yard an car cleanup an work this summer. she was nice an asked me if all the cars out front were staying,few on my lawn..  hinted she would like to see less cars by end of the year,so i fenced off most of my front yard from her view... will finish back fence today between our yards.  will update  with pix if son in law keeps his word an gets here to take pix an post em...  ooh hes a new dad to my new granson so i understand.   latttter DJ   the DART JUNKIE an WING NUTTT :2thumbs: :cheers:

djcarguy

WELL  ON A RARE UP MODE TODAY ,ITS SUNNY AN THEY SAY FEW GOOD DAYS  THEN BACK TO RRRAIN IN OREGON..
    WILL take wing off my dart for the winter so cover will fit an less noticable to old nayber lady,now i do all her yard work to help an get her too not turn me in 9 rigs out front 3 on my lawn.fence an plants to block her view..maple tree roots had ruined lawn so whats a few car size dead spots,hahaha..
      got a track smart phone an new putor so hope too get some pix on here this yr.son inlaw was at sema show,sent pix of him an fooose an him an ass monkey guy,,i asked him wheere s the mopar pix,,he is a 64 falcon an gm guy.hes down to his 64 falcon he built as a teeen an building a 68 chevelle ss 396 an has a 67 GTO bout done to sell for 68 ss money..

take care an make it threw a winter an holiday crazy season...DJ :2thumbs: :cheers:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on August 17, 2015, 03:56:28 AM
:drool5:  used the repo tona wing upright to set up layback an angals of the wing iam building on the topless dart, which will probably get a 68 dart nose an cut out rear wheel openings.

MY solid aluminum repo wing is on my 73 dart hardtop ,looks good . but need to modify an fast back the rear roof an window to get a great smooth look an flow. been measuring an looks like the  4 door charger rear roof an window may fit  an shorten dart roof an flow air better.  changing front fenders to fit my nose cone. using duster ,val stuff i have .wheel opening an inner area by head lite base easier to mod an work with. have no digital cam,got my brother to take some pixs but they did not get back to my putor.

well with luck i will get a built 360 this week for the dartona hardtop ,as a buddy is 440ing his 74 club cab short bed.  with help of pain pills an upset little lady next door have done lots of yard an car cleanup an work this summer. she was nice an asked me if all the cars out front were staying,few on my lawn..  hinted she would like to see less cars by end of the year,so i fenced off most of my front yard from her view... will finish back fence today between our yards.  will update  with pix if son in law keeps his word an gets here to take pix an post em...  ooh hes a new dad to my new granson so i understand.   latttter DJ   the DART JUNKIE an WING NUTTT :2thumbs: :cheers:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on December 26, 2014, 04:57:29 AM
   O-10  ON PROGRESS MY OWN BODY AN JOINTS ARE FIGHTING ALL THE WAY,BACK TO KNEE HINGE AN PAIN PILLS ..JUST A WING DREAM WAS FUN FOR AWHILE. THE WING AN NOSE IN THE LIVING ROOM STILL SPARK HOPES AN DREAMS THAT SOMEDAY SOMEHOW I MAY HAVE A WINGED TOY.

MAY BE MOVING TO NEVADA SEE IF DRYER AN WARMER HELPS MY BEAT UP OLD BODY. AN WINTER BLUES AN DEPRESSION I GET IN RAINY OLD OREGON.IF I MOVE WILL BEE SELLING ,LEAVING MANY OF MY CARS AN TRUCK PROGECTS BEHIND. HAVE A BROTHER IN PARRUMP WITH SHOP BIGGER THAN MY HOUSE AN GARAGE,HE WANTS ME TOO MOVE INTO??   WILL SEE PLAN TO GO DOWN TOO SEE IT SOON.   

3-4 GUYS SAID THEY KNOW FIBERGLASS AN WOOD HELP ON NOSE MODS ALL FELL THRU,SO FAR?

WELL IT WILL BEEE BETTTTTER NEXT CENTCURY???  DECKAID?????   YEAR?????  DJ  :2thumbs:

djcarguy

Season Greetings  an to a good New Year just ahead.

Not much progress on my Dart-tona this year.  My wing an flip gas cap are on an i made frame brackets, plans for mounting the nose.  Seem to get rash or reaction on hands if i handle the glass nose without gloves.

Well planning for the new year and thinning out some cars,an getting work done on others.

Heres to a better new year an some progress on cars and life ..    TAKE CARE OUT THERE... DJ   :2thumbs:

P.S. if you love working with fiberglass,drop bye.  18lbs bird is in the oven today....?  :cheers:

djcarguy

Another Good  Old Boy , that loved many kinds an years of cars,has passed. My good friend an nayber, that we went on many car rides to shows an searches , passed new years day.He was early 80es an had a good out look an loved many years an makes of cars.
 Jess you will bee missed for alone time..   God Bless an keep your family an friends.           your car bud,DJ    

djcarguy

ITS my Birthday??  58 aint that great,,,,,,,,,,,,yes i guess its better than other side of the grass??

did take my self for free mini pizza an out for mexi dinner,, may pay for that dinner tomorrow,HAHAHA,

Well took my daily car in an they got it running lots better so plan to hit the road,soon.  

Dartona project is still in the works i hope to get nose on it this summer.   Take care an have a safe weekend if ya driving out there...    latterer DJ   out west    :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :D :yesnod: :2thumbs:

JB400

Sounds like you had a good birthday.  Hope it's a good year for you. :cheers:

djcarguy

:nana:  Hoppy Hollowween  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers:  Hard to see Holidays so close again,then that new year crap again>?>>>/?     hope ya all doing OK or better out there.Still hanging on,an dreaming. :cheers: DJ

THE CHARGER PUNK

Couple of photos I came across.

alfaitalia

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

THE CHARGER PUNK

djcarguy

Happy Turkey Day   :2thumbs: :cheers:  an safe travels if your out on the roads or air this week..

Dont Eat an Drive.....turkey may-bee hazardous to your health?   HO HO HO  :2thumbs: :cheers:

djcarguy

Detective Help Needed,,  in 1st  winged dart pix above .Whats business sign above dart say an what do they do??

I see  eHIMERA on sign,whats it say under that?? i guess motors ?but not sure even after cleaning my glasses.

3rd dart pix ,what is logo on guys shirt as he looks to bee installing the wing bases??

Does anyone have pixs with a wing on Dusters or early Demons??    

Thanks for any info or pixs of A body wing cars..  Thanks DJ,AKA deranged joker,AKA dart junky  :2thumbs:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: djcarguy on November 30, 2017, 11:04:36 PM
   Detective Help Needed,,  on 1st  wing dart pix above .Whats business sign above dart say an what do they do??

i see  eHIMERA on sign,whats it say under that?? i guess motors ?but not sure even after cleaning my glasses.

3rd dart pix ,what is logo on guys shirt as he looks to install the wing bases???

Does anyone have pixs with a wing on dusters or DEmons??   

Thanks for any info or pixs of a body wing toys..  Thanks DJ  AKA deranged joker,AKA dart junky  :2thumbs:

Chimera Motors

Huntington Beach, California

djcarguy

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Tried to move the topless Dartona photoshop ,that DS440 did an moparstu posted from page 6??  does not look like it will transfer in a quote,i guess??   Sorry i just cant get pix posting an transferring .. DJ 4:45 am?? :slap:

:popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5:

djcarguy

CHeck out Reply 128 on page 6 ...   ds440 rendering of topless Dartona....  Thanks Bye   DJ  :2thumbs:

Quote from: djcarguy on September 15, 2011, 02:46:01 PM
thanks to ds440 for photo shop and thanks to moparstuart for posting pic here.thanks guys now i can die happy,haha.  oh after i print it out and build the car and drive it for years.

:o :o :o.thanks,byedj

held1823

i cannot believe i am dragging this thread to the top, but dj better act fast - here is his dream car, just waiting for the nose cone he already has

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/1970-dodge-dart-for-sale-or/6366487402.html

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

djcarguy

VOTING IS OPEN AGAIN<<<<<<<<so what is opionion now days  ???   ???

Big Thanks you guys for recent pix an info..MERRY CHRISTMAS AN HAPPY NEW YEAR..DJ--  HO HO HO  :2thumbs: