News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Thanks Dino for the heads up on where to order the IVR4.  I ordered one a few minutes ago.  I looked up the address for RT-Eng and it appears to be a private house.  I guess this is a true garage shop operation.  Doesn't matter to me.  I'm just glad they are still offering the IVR4. According to the his website, his regulator is superior in several ways to a 5V regulator constructed using a LM317T 12V to 5V DC to DC voltage regulator described in the Aug 2000 issue of Mopar Action Magazine (probably lifted from the National Semiconductor Linear Integrated Circuits Application Manual). 
IIRC the LX cars use different lug bolts/nuts, but the actual bolt circle is still 4.5 inches.  That's why the offical size of the metric circle is such an oddball number (114.3 millimeters).

I got a space saver from a 2007 Charger. It had never been out of the car until I bought it.
Yeah, yeah...it has a metric bolt pattern but the difference is tiny. Considering that I'd drive slow and careful with a tire 1/4 the width of what is on the car, I don't expect anything bad to happen if I need to use it.
Quote from: Lost Sheep68 on May 27, 2024, 11:59:47 PMHaving trouble with my temp gauge in my 68 Charger 383 rally dash. We replaced the temp gauge sending unit, new gasket,new thermostat. It climbs to maxed out and stays there. Could the water pump impeller have broken off and that be the reason why it shows hot? Or ground to body possibly? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Do the other gauges read properly? Definitely get some other temp readings, could be an air bubble  :Twocents: 
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Dumb traffic tickets
Last post by 426HemiChick - Today at 06:46:42 PM
Hi lloyd3,            29 May 2024

Wasn't life much simpler back then? If I had my druthers I'd go back to 1957 and remain there.

Best Always
426 HC's
Thanks for the reminder. I need a bigger spare now that I have Mustang disc brakes.
I carry a spare and a screw jack. My bumper jack is for show only.
I've thought the same thing.
Oddly, I've had the great fortune of never having a flat in either Charger.
How lucky is that?
This car has tires dating back when gas was under $2.00 a gallon HERE in California!

JF 19A.JPG
Parts & Accessories Wanted / Re: Piece of headliner
Last post by moparsal7 - Today at 02:59:52 PM
Sent you a text

:Twocents:

If you get a flat tire in the rear, do a 2-tire change and put one of your front tires on the rear.  Put the donut spare on the front.  Save the diff clutches.