News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of my "easy to do" Charger from HLPAG

Started by AirborneSilva, October 02, 2005, 06:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirborneSilva

You're welcome Patrick...  Yeah there's a boat load of work that needs to be done and it's not anything I really want to, nor did I bargain for.  Like one of you said, with AMD in the picture now it is do-able if you have the know how and/or cash.

Iceyone

68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

PatrickPeeters

Quote from: Iceyone on November 19, 2010, 10:03:45 PM
http://www.truemusclecars.com/ He He :popcrn:

What did he do? found a stash somewhere.

Or is this somewhat similar like what this postings are about?
Patrick  :punkrocka:

Iceyone

This is the guy this posting is all about. I would expect a $40K car to not be missing the simple things such as wheel lip moldings and consoles.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

AirborneSilva

Quote from: Iceyone on November 20, 2010, 10:08:18 PM
This is the guy this posting is all about. I would expect a $40K car to not be missing the simple things such as wheel lip moldings and consoles.

So that's good ole hans site?  I knew that scumbag would come back under a different name and continue to rip unsuspecting people off!  Thanks for the link, I will definetly steer clear of that one!!!!

PatrickPeeters

Think you would go and see and then decide to buy.....
Maybe a smooth talker!
Patrick  :punkrocka:

AirborneSilva

Quote from: PatrickPeeters on November 21, 2010, 02:02:54 PM

Think you would go and see and then decide to buy.....
Maybe a smooth talker!

He's not a smooth talker, he's an out and out liar!!!

dougc426

HLPAG,
enough said you got screwed and he has screwed alot of other people tooo.buyer beware

Kern Dog

Please forgive me on this, but what is HLPAG?

mikepmcs

type it in the search block here and you'll get a ton of info or
you can google it.  either way it comes up the same. BAD.
http://www.google.com/search?q=hlpag&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8

HLPAG= Hans Luedtke Performance Auto Group or something like that. Goes by different names as well.(like that true muscle cars link above)
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

sanders7981

Wow... I am glad I passed on buying anything from that place. 

AirborneSilva

yeah it's been a nightmare, I just sold it for a large loss.  I just don't have the skills, time or money to do the job.  it was suppose to be an "easy father son project" - yeah right.  When I called to ask the crook questions about the car good ole oscar lied through his teeth about everything  :flame:

cactuswren

Really sorry to hear about this. Can't believe the had the nerve to ask $5000 for that! I'v heard stories about these guys for quite a long time...