News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-70 Charger Values-Musclecar Market Outlook?

Started by h76, June 27, 2006, 06:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

I know there was a guy in here that had one hell of a sweet r4 red charger.  Nicely done up with a 318.  He wanted 23 grand for it and no one wanted to buy that is why I just plan on keeping my charger for as long as I can

Charger-Bodie

a 68-70 charger will always be worth to much money !! i personally dont care about what my car is worth! i wish it was worth less so people wouldnt try to buy it from me at tempting prices .......but yes i think the value of certain cars will always be up there and in my opinion the mopars that will alway retain the highest value are 68-70 chargers and 70-71 cudas ! imo
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

41husk

Why is it the Cuda has more value than the Challenger?  I can see the Charger over the RR because although they are the same body style, they are very different, the Cuda and Challenger are visually much more alike.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

DodgeChargerNeeded

I have a 69 Charger with a 318 in it. I have an idea of what i could sell it for and if someone wanted to pay that much I would sell it. The price is probably higher than most of you think. Who cares if its a 318 or 440.
Jeff

70charger_boy

Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on May 09, 2007, 04:17:44 PM
I have a 69 Charger with a 318 in it. I have an idea of what i could sell it for and if someone wanted to pay that much I would sell it. The price is probably higher than most of you think. Who cares if its a 318 or 440.
:iagree: :iagree:

Big Lebowski

The Barrett Jackson Hemi cloners would love a clean straight 318 car that gramma never drove. :yesnod:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

70charger_boy

With the rising gas prices I'm gonna make bumper stickers that reads "My charger gets 17 miles to the gallon"