News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by b5blue - Today at 11:05:31 AM
I agree, just as the value depends on the "feelings" of the buyer. My 70 Charger was made when I was 15 and when I bought it I was 40. While rough after years of drag racing enough was there to put it in service. Many cars are not really serviceable long term without parts. Parts that fail tend to fail for all of the same type so used parts are all failed for repair use. (Our Chargers are rather simple still.)  :scratchchin:
Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by lloyd3 - Today at 10:47:39 AM
KD: I'm making myself sound more-civilized than I am in truth.  When I get exercised about something (or if I'm just feeling a bit cocky) I have been known to pulverize the occasional Prius and even do smokey burnouts and hard-launches just to smell the tire smoke and remember my roots. The bald back tires on my car are a testament to my weakness in that regard.

It sounds like there is a shortage of mothers here.
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by tan top - Today at 07:50:05 AM
:scope:  :yesnod:  two screen shots from G WILLIAM  JONES FILM & VIDEO ARCHIVE on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvFQ_0wMyT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTHNO5sypw

Screenshot 246 (2).jpgrsz_screenshot_242.jpg 
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by tan top - Today at 07:48:53 AM
Quote from: b5blue on May 07, 2024, 02:04:29 PMIn the movie "The Iceman" several shots include Chargers.  :2thumbs:

oh ok ,never seen that either , will have a look  :yesnod:
Cars Wanted / Re: WANTED: 1972 Charger Rally...
Last post by ACUDANUT - Today at 12:49:43 AM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 07, 2020, 08:08:52 PMSorry, it did not look like it was delivered/Sent. You can pm if your really serous, but you have not.! So get lost
Aero Cars / Re: Daytona XX29L9B383263 -V2-...
Last post by RallyeMike - Yesterday at 07:43:57 PM
Looks like a really solid car.

I wonder what the fender tag code is for a green 727?
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by RallyeMike - Yesterday at 07:38:54 PM
80-90's cars that will become valuable classics like out Chargers? Very, very few. Maybe some of the exotics and and special low production domestics. Probably some of the ricer crowd cars that I'm not up to speed on....  and that's about all. 

Any newish cars with multiple computers, hundreds of pounds of wiring and sensors, digital clusters, touch screens, etc. will not become classics in the sense a 60-70's Charger is today. There will be a few low mile examples that will remain, but most will be too hard for hobbyists to maintain after the
 manufacturers stop supporting them and interest will wane.
Charger Discussion / Re: 1969 charger fender tag co...
Last post by bmoparmofo - Yesterday at 07:22:09 PM
Last post by b5blue - Yesterday at 06:55:59 PM
Yea so is mine.  :nana:
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 05:06:33 PM
Mother is dead but thanks for bringing that up. :2thumbs: