News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aero Cars / Re: 248662 has finally found a...
Last post by b5blue - Today at 12:38:51 PM
Congats I guess?  :lol:  Any pics?
Aero Cars / 248662 has finally found a new...
Last post by aerolith - Today at 12:15:44 PM
Hello Aero folks.

A quick line to let everyone know my beloved C500 has found a new home with Jim Chandler 'Superstock' legend UK.
Just one of two known C500's in the UK.
F8 four speed dana-60 numbers matching from Florida.
Hopefully after a twenty year hibernation Jimbo will do the final finishing work.

He wants to get 'Best in show' at the Mopar EuroNats and put the C500's back on the map!!! :scratchchin:

Good luck to him and all fellow C500 owners in the World... :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

ps, sold it on my birthday (today) mixed feelings indeed... :violin:  :violin:  :violin:
Aero Cars / Re: Banned from this site!
Last post by aerolith - Today at 12:09:14 PM
OMG, we need all the Charger guys we can find!
Banning should be banned... :rotz:  :rotz:  :rotz:
Aero Cars / Re: F3 C500 forsale !! upd...
Last post by aerolith - Today at 12:07:49 PM
The original block for this car has surfaced...OOPS... :popcrn:  :popcrn:  :popcrn:
Parts & Accessories Wanted / seat mounts
Last post by pistolgrip - Today at 07:44:21 AM
Does anyone have or know of anyone that has the power seat mounts for the drivers side bucket set? It is going on a 74 charger.
Parts & Accessories Wanted / rear bumper mounts
Last post by pistolgrip - Today at 07:39:01 AM
Am looking for a set of 1971 charger rear bumper mounts. If anyone can help, please leave a message on here. Thanks in advance
Aero Cars / Re: Allen Vasut has Passed Awa...
Last post by 69_500 - Yesterday at 04:38:59 PM
Spent a lot of time on the phone with Allen over the years talking cars. Also spent hours with him at shows over the years talking cars. Was very sad yesterday when I received the news of his passing, he will be sorely missed in the aero community as well as the Hemi owners association community.
Aero Cars / Re: WHERE TO BUY STEEL DAYTONA...
Last post by Old Moparz - Yesterday at 11:31:31 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 17, 2024, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on April 17, 2024, 08:35:05 AMWhere can I find new set daytona wing braces

Thanks
Larry

Here you go, Larry:

https://mopartsllc.com/shop/ols/products/daytona-wing-brace

I don't know if this set includes the "L" bracket that bolts to the floor.

:shruggy:

Good question.  :scratchchin:

I don't remember if Larry (hotrod98) included the same brackets. I do know that his price was drastically lower, it was under $100 shipped. It was a long time ago but still.
Charger Discussion / Re: SpeedKore selling Carbon F...
Last post by Mike DC - April 17, 2024, 05:52:02 PM

The tooling cost for doing large sheetmetal panels is monstrous.  The demand for 1970-only panels is just not that wide.  The E-bodies debuted in 1970 and Charger sales dropped down to like 50,000.  The 1968+69 Charger production was about 180,000 cars total.

Aero Cars / Re: WHERE TO BUY STEEL DAYTONA...
Last post by Daytona R/T SE - April 17, 2024, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on April 17, 2024, 08:35:05 AMWhere can I find new set daytona wing braces

Thanks
Larry

Here you go, Larry:

https://mopartsllc.com/shop/ols/products/daytona-wing-brace

I don't know if this set includes the "L" bracket that bolts to the floor.

:shruggy: