News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Off Topic Discussion / Re: When did you last: Pull an...
Last post by Old Moparz - Today at 04:47:07 PM
Last major repair I did was a couple of years ago. I had heard a strange noise from my truck that wasn't the usual creaks, squeaks and rattles from a 20 year old vehicle. This was a clanging sound that had a deeper tone.  :shruggy:

Turns out that one of the leaves in the rear leaf spring was broken. New springs installed are $1200 to $1500.  :eyes:

Had to do it myself with a junkyard spring for $75. Bought both sides but I only changed the broken one for now. It's always fun working on rusty parts from the northeast.  :smilielol: I need to get as many years out of this thing as I can.

Right Igor?

Igor? :lol:
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Old Moparz - Today at 04:09:22 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on Yesterday at 05:04:49 PMWould be great if I was millionaire LOL

Put it on a credit card & ignore the bills.  :lol:
Charger Discussion / Re: DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTI...
Last post by Todd Wilson - Today at 04:06:13 PM
 :popcrn:
Charger Discussion / Re: DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTI...
Last post by RallyeMike - Today at 03:09:06 PM
The "Position", status (or whatever) isn't about your life experience, It's about participating and being a contributor to this site.
Are these the same diameter as the top bows? I also need some of the top big ones too, 1, 3 and 5. All I have is 2, 4 and 6.
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 02:35:39 PM
I am not sure that I mentioned this before but it is just an observation that I made recently.
We all know that the demographic of classic car ownership is primarily Men over 40, mostly white.
Nothing racist about that, it is just what I have noticed from car clubs, shows and events, forums and friends.
Lately when I've been out in the classics, I've gotten smiles, waves and thumbs UP from all kinds of people, even some younger black men and women.
I was happy to see that. They didn't see me as some rich and stuffy white guy, they saw me as a car guy. I saw them in as people that appreciated a shiny classic car. The younger set didn't see these cars on the road much in their lifetimes, they saw them on TV and maybe at a car show. For them to see a real one on the road, it must be really cool. I'm glad to do it. If stuff like this can let us interact as just people, I think that is great.
I like letting kids sit in the car at shows. They like to grab the pistol grip shifter and make engine noises.
Nobody sits on the hood though!
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by b5blue - Today at 02:31:59 PM
Oh that's why your here so much....dog.  :lol:
Last post by b5blue - Today at 02:28:58 PM
  Dog you don't know me. I even know how A/C works. (The exact system that has you mystified.) Matter of fact I can size pics to one meg and understand why the data is limited here.
  My Charger has been paying the bills not some pretty boy toy. I kept it running with little help and resent you talking out your butt.  :slap: So yea I was interested in what you ended up doing with the roached 440, not insulting.
General Q&A / Re: build sheets and window st...
Last post by Charger jUNkiE - Today at 02:25:31 PM
thank you sir.
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 01:36:50 PM
Hell yeah....
It is refreshing to see that there are still some guys that can and DO work on their cars here.