News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dealer installed Daytona wing on standard 69 Charger?

Started by 6spd68, September 08, 2016, 10:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

We had a local that had a wing installed on his brand new 69 Roadrunner by petty Enterprise..has been on the car since day one although not factory it's still cool.

Daytona Guy

They did dealer install them.... This is a car that we bought from original owner, with paper work, but we didn't care at the time, built it into a Daytona and used the wing to start and feed other Daytona builds. They came with just the big wing washers (not welded, only held on by wing bolts) and did not have wing trunk bracing.

free upload image

Became...
free image host

kiwitrev

Quote from: 6spd68 on September 09, 2016, 08:13:52 AM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 08, 2016, 07:23:52 PM
I was not able to find it on Facebook as it is a closed group, could someone tell me what the seller is asking.  I am guessing it is a bit overpriced.

45,000 CAD, so about 35,000$ American
$35,000 regardless of the wing is a good price not over priced at all. I got over that for an incomplete restoration on a 68 charger, engine bay not finished just new paint and interior
if it was easy anyone could do it

joining the list my cars group
69 Daytona
70 superbird
66 charger
60 corvette
63 corvette split window
tesla S
96 bronco
10 aston DBS
64 DB5
59 custom cpe deville
TR4
lotus super 7
GTD40
32 roadster and coupe
62 nova57 chev 210 hard top

500Jon

IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

odcics2

Quote from: Daytona Guy on September 20, 2016, 07:15:28 PM
They did dealer install them.... This is a car that we bought from original owner, with paper work, but we didn't care at the time, built it into a Daytona and used the wing to start and feed other Daytona builds. They came with just the big wing washers (not welded, only held on by wing bolts) and did not have wing trunk bracing.

free upload image

Became...
free image host

That nose reminds me of the red #71 low speed mule Daytona.  Not long enough but a striking resemblance!
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Daytona Guy

It is 18", but I see your point. Back in the day of my shady tree Daytona builds :) Sheet metal, glass and a lot of bondo :) Those where the days... $500.00 car, a wrecking yard near by, and some Dupont $50.00 paint and a fun ride... 

Dane