News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What are the consequences of these being swapped?

Started by C500, December 12, 2022, 05:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Hey all.... if the heater hoses out of the firewall cross over and go into the engine block in the opposite side as shown in the pic, what the the consequences, or does it not matter?
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

b5blue

birdsandbees

Won't change anything, many (including my Bee) left the factory that way. It's just the brow beating you'll get for them not being crossed that will have you making it "factory correct" to the FSM and crossing them.
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

C500

Quote from: birdsandbees on December 12, 2022, 06:39:26 PM
Won't change anything, many (including my Bee) left the factory that way. It's just the brow beating you'll get for them not being crossed that will have you making it "factory correct" to the FSM and crossing them.

thanks,,, suspected the same. Trying to identify an overheating issue. Will do a separate post on that one now
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."