News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Car Guys Discussion / Re: Old Mopars in the wild
Last post by Chris 69 - Today at 09:57:30 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on Today at 01:38:19 AMIn certainly meant no disrespect...I'm a retired Carpenter and had to wear those reflective vests too.

:2thumbs:
[/quote
Quote from: Kern Dog on Today at 01:38:19 AMIn certainly meant no disrespect...I'm a retired Carpenter and had to wear those reflective vests too.

Your post did not hint at any disrespect   :2thumbs: many professions wear them.
Charger Discussion / Re: Never leave your bubble of...
Last post by lloyd3 - Today at 08:46:58 AM
Appreciate the suggestion. You know, I was just down in New Mexico (at the Whittington Center) for a Vintager shoot in April and I was enjoying how largely uncrowded everything was south of Pueblo. It's the big cities (just about everywhere now) that have become so unliveable (IMHO). The trade-off, of course, is that so many of these small(er) towns are suffering from a severe lack of services. The fact that you're so close to the Springs is a big help, I'm sure. Amazon can only do so much.

It's a balancing act, for sure, far enough away to avoid the traffic (and other stupidity), but close enough to access all the services that a bigger metroplex offers. There is no obvious "Silver Bullet" and I guess everyone has to figure out just what they will and will-not live without. I was up in rural Canada just last week (fishing) and that is looking like a 3rd world country anymore. Simply don't know what's coming next and where I'll be in response.
Cars Wanted / Re: Wanted- 71 RT or Bee
Last post by 73rallye440magnum - Today at 08:30:24 AM
Approaching June 2024

I have 35k cash for a 71 Charger R/T.

Jacob
719-469-145 eight.
These are all sold.

Have a good day, Charger friends.
Another thing to consider, that spare in my car is at least 28-years old.  I shocks me to think of that but...that is likely the case. I'd bet that most spares in most of the cars here are darn old as well. 

Speaking of old tires, I have a buddy with a nicely restored '67 442 Olds. He finally looked closely at his tires the other day and discovered them to be 24-years old. Time flies, eh?
Lloyd, time to move to Colorado City.
Half an hour south of Pueblo.

Population 2500.
One hour to the Springs.

At least one Charger addict.
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Dumb traffic tickets
Last post by lloyd3 - Today at 08:08:18 AM
Hello Hemichick:

Well, I don't know about 1957 (although I could probably be talked into it). Even the 1980s & 90s weren't too-bad IMHO.  Besides cars, I like to hunt and fish and even there things are getting pretty-tough these days. There seems to be "quality of life" issues just about everywhere anymore.   
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 01:38:19 AM
In certainly meant no disrespect...I'm a retired Carpenter and had to wear those reflective vests too.

Last post by Chris 69 - Today at 01:14:15 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on Today at 12:46:14 AMYou again, Chris?
Holy cow, man....You are on the move!
The reflection in the last picture shows a reflective vest....You are some type of mobile service or repair guy, huh?

Nope, Caltrans encroachments inspector for Shasta and Trinity Counties. I was the inspector for Siskiyou, Modoc, and Lassen counties prior, hence all the mopar photos from very-northern California.