News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 center console

Started by cobradriver, May 26, 2006, 07:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobradriver

can someone give me a pic of the center console (A/T) in black prefered.....my i took out to repaint and i noticed glue marks below the chrome trim on the sides....was there wood grain there or did the PO wreck this...

charger_lady

There should be console carpet on both sides below the chrome trim. I don't have pics of it cause I don't have ours on just yet. Year One carries the carpet:
http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?input=69+charger+console+carpet&SM=1&SC=&GO.x=0&GO.y=0
Hope this helps  :icon_smile_wink:

Troy

It' supposed to have carpet along the bottom (which is glued on).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

cobradriver

very good i was thinking about doing that anyway just to cover up the UGLY glue marks....still wood grain on top right?.....its not like the 68 is it?

charger_lady

Quote from: cobradriver on May 26, 2006, 08:17:28 AM
very good i was thinking about doing that anyway just to cover up the UGLY glue marks....still wood grain on top right?.....its not like the 68 is it?

:yesnod: correct...wood grain on the top...Year One has that too:
http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?input=69+charger+console+carpet&SM=1&SC=&GO.x=0&GO.y=0

cobradriver

when i click your link to year one it says unable to find your queary......amazing what a fresh coat of paint does to the looks of a 37 year old console......

mikepmcs

the link works to get you to year one anyways

here is the numbers for the parts

LP6870AT Woodgrain console insert fits 1968-1970 B-body models with A/T. 
$18.20

console carpet kit    6470BBLK 1966-1970 B-body with A/T console carpet kit. 
  Black  $32.95

phone number is 1 800 932 7663.

if i were you i'd call vice ordering on line that way you have a name when they send the wrong shite.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

B5 Charger

Cobra,

Here are some pictures of what the installed carpet should look like.

cobradriver

that looks great thank you for the help everyone!