News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Off Topic Discussion / Re: Ever notice...
Last post by Nacho-RT74 - Today at 01:04:41 AM
That's what I meant... in general the time concept is a daily deal for everyone, but not the distance.

On cities you can also tipically measures distance by blocks or streets for the same reason.
Last post by John_Kunkel - Yesterday at 05:16:06 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on Yesterday at 03:11:01 PMIf you meet the speeds limitation, that makes a constant so the time is easier to relate on our minds how far is anything than the distance itself.

Might be easier to understand for some who have no concept of distance but do of time. Also might be regional. Kinda like "it's twelve thirty" as opposed to "its half passed twelve".
Interior / Re: Retrosound Redondo radio
Last post by Dino - Yesterday at 05:01:02 PM
I saw the sound quality reviews but running it through a big amp with good speakers should make it work well. If not, I will definitely send it back. I have the stock AM radio in the dash now.
Paint, Body & Trim / Stone chips in side stripe
Last post by 469 runner - Yesterday at 04:46:48 PM
I was touching up some stone chips on the lower quarter panel today and notice a couple of chips/tears in the 1968 bumblebee stripe.  This is a QQ1 car with a white stripe.  I know I could go to the trouble and have the stripe replaced but I was wondering how a detail shop would go about fixing this?
Last post by b5blue - Yesterday at 03:58:50 PM
LOL! :lol:
Last post by Nacho-RT74 - Yesterday at 03:16:02 PM
Here is LOL

BTW in Venezuela and also here in Spain distance is told by time LOL
Last post by Nacho-RT74 - Yesterday at 03:11:01 PM
If you meet the speeds limitation, that makes a constant so the time is easier to relate on our minds how far is anything than the distance itself.

BTW, there is a joke of a finland comediant about that LOL (he calls ISMO)

Will search and post
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Dumb traffic tickets
Last post by 496polara - Yesterday at 02:28:09 PM
16 years old and had a buddy in the car. Stopped at the bottom of a hill in a shopping center parking lot (late at night)and did a burnout all the way up the hill. Came rolling over the top of the hill with smoke rolling out of my wheel wells and three Raleigh NC police sitting side by side talking and staring at me. I pulled over and waited to see which one would write me up. He gave me a careless and reckless ticket.Went to court three times and they postponed it each time.The fourth time they dismissed it.Cop had a nervous breakdown and was committed so all pending cases dismissed.

Six months later some asshat in a Chevelle passed me on the double yellow line in front of my high school(at night), When he leaves the stop sign I floor it and go past him sideways and wind out first and second gear. Look in the rearview and blue lights way back.SHIT! Don't know where he was or if he saw my tag so I pull over. He comes up and thanks me for stopping and asks what the hell? Told him the asshat story (true) and that I was pissed because my gf just broke up with me (not true). He goes back to his car for a few minutes and comes back with my license,hands it to me and says slow down and have a nice night.

All in my first car,1972 Charger with 400/727/3.23. Man I wish I could afford to recreate one exactly like that.
Cars Wanted / Re: 1969 charger 500
Last post by Michele - Yesterday at 02:24:30 PM
Hi
I have replied via your private email
Just let me know :cheers:
Thank you and have a great day ;)
Alain platinum 442 4spd factory A/C :drive: