News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by JB400 - May 25, 2024, 11:35:45 PM
The movie, Short Circuit, comes to mind seeing the headlights like that
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Dumb traffic tickets
Last post by 426HemiChick - May 25, 2024, 08:27:43 PM
                25 May 2024
In mid 1969 I was in NY working on the super secret FBM sub program. I was heading down to the Brooklyn Navy yard to do some work on the system installed on the Navy test ship. On the way down I was stopped for speeding, 69 in a 55 zone. The cop wrote me a ticket and asked me when I'd like to appear in court. I asked him what dates were available. He gave me several to choose from, One of the dates was after I would be in Japan, so I selected it.

Still have the ticket, hope the statute of limitations has run out. Probably has after 55 years. Won't tempt fate by visiting NY any time soon.

I was driving a rented 69 Dodge B body with a massive 318. Actually, it was a nice car.

Best Always
426 HC's
Off Topic Discussion / Re: When did you last: Pull an...
Last post by LaOtto70Charger - May 25, 2024, 06:18:35 PM
Quote from: John_Kunkel on May 25, 2024, 04:01:24 PMOr, instead of buying an A/C kit, design the layout, source the needed parts from various sources, fabricate the mounts, fabricate your own hoses and install a leak free system. That's called "doing it all".

What year car? What is the evaporator out of?
Last post by Kern Dog - May 25, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
Your posts are getting deleted JOHN because you are an arrogant jerk that only comes around to BE an asshole.
If you'd stick to tech issues in your posts, your words might have value to the forum.
What threads have you started here? What topics have you ever engaged others in?
None.
You are a tick, a parasite that only exists to live off of what other people do.
Car Guys Discussion / Re: One SUV out of two.
Last post by Kern Dog - May 25, 2024, 05:43:58 PM
Quote from: LaOtto70Charger on May 25, 2024, 02:43:20 PMThat is pretty sweet!  I have been contemplating of I need to do something similar with my 07 ram.  Engine is good but wow the body is rusting.
Here is my 2007 Dodge Ram 1500....

2007 Ram dbgnsri.jpg

402,000 miles on it with the original engine and transmission.

Last post by John_Kunkel - May 25, 2024, 04:10:25 PM
Don't like your antiquated steering box? Install a rack and pinion steering, designing the installation yourself and fabricating all the brackets and plumbing. That's called "doing it all".
Last post by John_Kunkel - May 25, 2024, 04:01:24 PM
Or, instead of buying an A/C kit, design the layout, source the needed parts from various sources, fabricate the mounts, fabricate your own hoses and install a leak free system. That's called "doing it all".
Last post by LaOtto70Charger - May 25, 2024, 03:53:27 PM
Nice set of tools.
Last post by John_Kunkel - May 25, 2024, 03:45:02 PM
How about this...instead of ordering custom axles, shorten and re-spline your own. That's called "doing it all".

Car Guys Discussion / Re: One SUV out of two.
Last post by LaOtto70Charger - May 25, 2024, 02:43:20 PM
That is pretty sweet!  I have been contemplating of I need to do something similar with my 07 ram.  Engine is good but wow the body is rusting.