News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Site FUNDRAISER - let's get the ball rollin'!

Started by ChargerBill, July 19, 2005, 03:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Post an address and I'll write a check! T-Shirts, hats, stickers....one of each, Please!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Mopar440+6

Quote from: Lowprofile on July 21, 2005, 02:52:51 AM
Post an address and I'll write a check! T-Shirts, hats, stickers....one of each, Please!

Count me in!
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

69hemi

Me Too!

Can it also include a poster of the bike washing chick?

Just askin'.
http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

Telvis

Ghoste

I was a contributor last time and I will be again.

69_se_ron

Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghoste on July 21, 2005, 11:16:13 AM
I was a contributor last time and I will be again.
Me too! :thumbs:

Here's a couple more nice clean bikes. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Telvis

Where is that? Do you think they would wash a Schwinn?? :icon_smile_big:

B5 Charger

I'll contribute too.  I was a contributor on the last board although I never received my contributor status.   :icon_smile_angry:  I guess I should just be glad I didn't get scammed on a T-shirt or sticker.   :'(

73dodge

How about contributing parts and holding an Ebay auction with the proceeds going to the new site???

I have an Ebay account and could run the auctions, people could donate spare parts and get a reciept for their contribution for tax purposes.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

RD

Quote from: 73dodge on July 22, 2005, 09:22:04 AM
How about contributing parts and holding an Ebay auction with the proceeds going to the new site???

I have an Ebay account and could run the auctions, people could donate spare parts and get a reciept for their contribution for tax purposes.

too many hands in the pot that way methinks.  parts donation should go to the charger that yellowcuda (shelly and her husband) are putting together as a dodgecharger.com vehicle.  donations have already been sent to her in the past.

the $$$ donation is usually the best way to go.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Ghoste

Quote from: Telvis on July 22, 2005, 06:27:37 AM
Where is that? Do you think they would wash a Schwinn?? :icon_smile_big:

At first glance, I thought you wrote Schwing.  :o :icon_smile_big: