News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ISO Dad’s 1969 Charger R/T SE

Started by ADIF69, August 11, 2022, 04:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADIF69

Hi all,

I am trying to help my Dad find the 1969 Charger R/T SE he owned as a kid.
I have a few details:

Originally automatic, he converted it to a 4-speed
B7 blue exterior
Black vinyl top
Black interior
Black stripe on back (originally car had no stripe, he added it)
R/T emblems on quarter panel
Had a 1968 console in it, his original had been stolen
He sold it in 1979, in North Haven, CT
Buyer lived in Orange, CT
It had runs in the hood paint

He would of course like the opportunity to buy it back, but would also be happy just to know what happened to it.

Here's to hoping!

472 R/T SE

Chris used to do an awesome job of running the 1969 Charger Registry.

Im not sure if Ghost took it over or what happened to it?

David Wise is my only suggestion.

ADIF69

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 15, 2022, 07:40:32 PM
Chris used to do an awesome job of running the 1969 Charger Registry.

Im not sure if Ghost took it over or what happened to it?

David Wise is my only suggestion.

Thanks! I'm actually new to this forum, how would I go about contacting him?

69 OUR/TEA

My friend Joe from Ct ( is a member here ) , had a 69 RT/SE B7 blue as you describe , this was in the 90's / early 2000's , when I seen it , it had been recently freshened up / lightly restored . Not to many B7 R/T SE's , let one in Ct , this very well may be the same car . The bad news is a few years ago ( could be 5-10 now ) he sold it and it left the country , Belgium I think . I will try to drop him a message and have him view this thread . If you dig deep in the archives of this forum for B7 69 pictures I'm sure it's there .

ADIF69

Thank you! Sounds like a good chance it is the same car.

69 OUR/TEA

Spoke with my friend today, the car he had came from PA in the early 70's , was in / near Granby , Ct for a while , his car had power drum brakes , no A / C ,  crank windows , rear window defroster , it had an AM 8 track radio . He said it was coded for black rear stripe , says was an auto when he got it , it needed a lot of work , trunk floor , extensions , 1/4's , etc

ADIF69

Thanks for checking, I spoke with my Dad, and it's definitely not his car. Still holding out hope!