News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Hey guys, just wanted to share a cheaper alternative to disc brakes I discovered during my YouTube binge watching session.

I made a video to demonstrate how easy and cheap they really are.

Thanks to invincible extremes on YouTube. He created brackets to adapt 2005/2014 Mustang GT Rear Disc Brakes to a Mopar 8 3/4 or Dana 60 rear end. The price beats Wilwood, which I will unfortunately admit I have on the front of my car.

All in all, I'm setup for about 450 bucks on the rear. With lifetime warranty pads from O'Reilly's now 😉

My YouTube channel here will show you how easy it was. YouTube.com/SmashingPunkFan
Aero Cars / Re: My new video on the Aero W...
Last post by Sgt Superbird - Today at 05:03:33 PM
Very nicely done! I can't wait for Part 2.
For a temporary spare, it is fine.
Grinding out the center to fit over a  Mopar hub then puts the wheel mounting studs as the load carrying members. Engineers will tell you that wheels need to be HUB centric but have you ever seen the millions of trucks and 4wds with LUG centric wheels? These are heavier vehicles than ours and I've seen no huge increase of failures with them.
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Dumb traffic tickets
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 03:58:58 PM
Hey, if you guys like dudes that pretend to be women, that is your kink to deal with.
Douche has nothing to do with dudes pretending to be women because there are no vaginas anywhere.
Last post by Old Moparz - Today at 03:00:27 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on Today at 01:39:01 AMNobody should be guilted into sharing another person's delusion.

Does that include the delusion of not being a blatant douchebag?
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by CFMopar - Today at 02:46:00 PM
QuoteThe only difference between the LX ( Dodge Charger, Magnum, Chrysler 300) and the LY (Challenger) platform is the wheel base. The floor pan of the Challenger is 4" shorter behind the front sears

As someone who used to make the floor pans for these cars, I can confirm! lol
Aero Cars / My new video on the Aero Warri...
Last post by CFMopar - Today at 02:39:46 PM
Part 1 of 2 on the Aero Wars between Ford and Chrysler

https://youtu.be/C_AgcmWuJu4
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 01:15:40 PM
Hmmm...

fag.png

Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 01:10:10 PM
Did you post a few months ago that you were leaving and not coming back?
You cannot be trusted, man.
Last post by 426HemiChick - Today at 12:45:47 PM
Quote from: b5blue on Today at 11:22:34 AMPointless just like your spelling and grammar correcting posts. You wonder why so many don't come back to post? You must be childless and never been in the armed forces. (There is no "I" in TEAM.)
  I fought for your right to kinda be an asshole  :nana:

Hi b5blue,          23 April 2024

Thanks for your Service to our country. I think "Corn Ball" was up in Canada with all the brave cowards hiding there.

I was drafted into the Army in January 1963. I hadn't taken the oath so I was technically in "Limbo" land. During a lunch break I asked where the Navy Recruiting office was; told it was down the street a few doors. Went in and traded my two year Army commitment for a 4 year stint in the Navy. Worked out well. They sent me to a Guided Missile school then off to a "Spy" ship. That 4 years turned into an 8 year stint, 4 Navy and 4 as a civilian Contract engineer.

We operated in uncharted waters, far from regular sea lanes and during Typhoons. Falling overboard was always a concern. Periodically someone would just "disappear". We'd spend a day or two "Searching" for them, knowing full well they were already Shark Shit.

Funny how it worked out, never happened to the nice folks.

Best Always
426 HC's