News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 03:03:37 PM
Try driving on roads where you're overtaxed and underserved. This state has the highest gas taxes and some of the worst road conditions, especially for not having snow to deal with.
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by tan top - Today at 03:02:44 PM
:yesnod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiXH1HQlK4I 9 minutes 46 seconds into the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmC-ehh0Ppk 28 seconds into the video

s-l1600 10.jpg

Screenshot 240.jpgScreenshot 225.jpg 

Last post by b5blue - Today at 02:15:50 PM
So you like the government roads?  :nana:
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 02:13:02 PM
I have driven and enjoyed my Charger MORE since I converted it from a 727 to the Tremec 5 speed manual.
It isn't because the car is faster. I'm not Ronnie Sox...I can't shift fast like the heroes could. I'm decent but not expertly skilled with a manual transmission.
It is because the car is more fun now. The freeway cruising at lower rpms really do "civilize" a car. I like shifting the gears. Some like to say that they feel more connected to their car...may that is part of it.
Last post by HANDM - Today at 01:40:33 PM
Don't confuse the issue with facts Kern
 :cheers:
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 01:40:02 PM
That is great.
If you have the money to go through everything on the car, that does help. I know that I've spent some money on stuff and also reused some old stuff too. I don't have an unlimited amount of money so some things are still original. I haven't replaced wiper bushings or pivot seals in my car and they are original. They keep working.
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 01:35:45 PM
It is pointless to argue with idiots, I'll agree with that.
The argument that oil will run out is another silly one when even at the current rate, that timeline runs about 400 years....while old reserves we abandoned are often found to have replenished themselves. It isn't from dead dinosaurs either, oil is an organic substance that the earth creates. Gas vehicles are nowhere near as toxic to the environment as mining for and disposing of battery chemicals.
It really is US against the EVs because if we don't fight for what we love, those that follow us will have fewer choices. They will miss out on what we know and love.  To take the attitude of so what? I got mine, I'll be dead soon.. is pathetic and selfish.
Last post by b5blue - Today at 01:02:52 PM
Well on a side note thanks for letting us know how you think Kern. It's pointless to argue... :scratchchin:
Last post by John_Kunkel - Today at 12:56:19 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on Yesterday at 02:54:03 PMIf you are less than 11 years from your grave, the upcoming mandates won't bother you but they will bother others.
Given the average life expectancy for men, will YOU be beyond that number by 2035? Is that why YOU don't care?

Speaking for myself, that's why I don't care but others looking to the future DO care.

QuoteThese cars don't pollute like EVs do when you take into consideration the mining, manufacturing and disposal of an electric vehicle.

Same old tired argument ignoring the same issues with fossil fuels which will someday run out.

QuoteIf you're on the side of the government, you're not on the side of the people.

"The side of the government".   :whistling:  "The people" being only those who agree with you?