News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by b5blue - Today at 01:02:52 PM
Well on a side note thanks for letting us know how you think Kern. It's pointless to argue... :scratchchin:
Last post by John_Kunkel - Today at 12:56:19 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on Yesterday at 02:54:03 PMIf you are less than 11 years from your grave, the upcoming mandates won't bother you but they will bother others.
Given the average life expectancy for men, will YOU be beyond that number by 2035? Is that why YOU don't care?

Speaking for myself, that's why I don't care but others looking to the future DO care.

QuoteThese cars don't pollute like EVs do when you take into consideration the mining, manufacturing and disposal of an electric vehicle.

Same old tired argument ignoring the same issues with fossil fuels which will someday run out.

QuoteIf you're on the side of the government, you're not on the side of the people.

"The side of the government".   :whistling:  "The people" being only those who agree with you?
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by DAY CLONA - Today at 10:44:38 AM
When I restore an "old" vehicle, it's completely gone thru with quality parts and workmanship, so I have no issues with long haul trips, I took my 1970 Daytona down to the Year One meet from Massachusetts to Florida, drove 1500 miles non stop (other than gas stops) ran 70 to 100+ mph the entire way in about 20 hrs straight...hit the show, then the road course track, tore up the track, did a photo shoot for a magazine, then drove home another 1500 miles non-stop (again other than gas stops)....and a few HotRod Power tours over the years avg about 4000+ miles round trip, I only had one break down on a Power Tour when my "big buck professional" resto alternator seized a bearing as it couldn't take the extended high RPM and hours of running, luckily I had a small tub of spare parts in the trunk (starter/alt/coil/belts/oil/filter/etc) to do a quick road side swap

MikeG
Last post by b5blue - Today at 09:46:59 AM
  To me your just short sighted and paranoid. Oh no Big Bro's coming for me. :lol: My entire point is you preach all that stuff HERE. Wag more and bark less, you get all "Hulk smash" over crap WE DON"T CARE ABOUT.  :nana:

Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 11:27:35 PM
Quote from: b5blue on Yesterday at 05:47:07 PM:shruggy:  Yet you live in California? Your stuffed full of misinformation wasting your brain fighting wind mills. To what end is all this anger you flash out here? This is a place for early Chargers.  :scratchchin:   
Most of us have kids and they in turn have kids so do not make short sited assumptions about what or how we care about anything.
I do thank you for stoking the fires here to keep conversation going but I will not be lectured by someone that refuses to see the noose you're ready to hang from.
If you had your eyes open, you'd be pissed too. I don't embrace government intervention in my life and I don't need them mandating what I drive.
I am not reliant on government, I see them as an obstruction to freedoms. We are born free and I intend to remain that way.
NUMEROUS screw ups were committed by the government from 2020 to today alone and people that society had called conspiracy theorists and tin foil hat kooks were proven right every time.
It isn't the obedient ones that were right, they were the cowards. I refused to accept the government suggestions and I have no regrets for that. My heart is healthy and pure.
I see government intervention into matters as being an obstruction.
You clearly see it differently.
I don't want the government banning what I enjoy.
You think they wont but they are doing it a little at a time. If you don't see it, you are intentionally not looking.

I drove mine today to a show and shine in Auburn CA. Over 300 cars, trucks and hot rods were there. All makes and all models. People driving cars some think are Too valuable to drive yet there we were, mixing it up and having a good time.
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by panhead - Yesterday at 07:23:45 PM
Looking really good sir!  :2thumbs:
Last post by b5blue - Yesterday at 05:47:07 PM
 :shruggy:  Yet you live in California? Your stuffed full of misinformation wasting your brain fighting wind mills. To what end is all this anger you flash out here? This is a place for early Chargers.  :scratchchin:   
Most of us have kids and they in turn have kids so do not make short sited assumptions about what or how we care about anything.
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 02:54:03 PM
If you are less than 11 years from your grave, the upcoming mandates won't bother you but they will bother others.
Given the average life expectancy for men, will YOU be beyond that number by 2035? Is that why YOU don't care?
These cars don't pollute like EVs do when you take into consideration the mining, manufacturing and disposal of an electric vehicle.
It shows how stubborn and thick headed that some can be when one sees how many warnings were given about a variety of matters...and OUR warnings proved to be valid while theirs were flat out wrong yet they had the media to run cover and make excuses for being wrong.
If you're on the side of the government, you're not on the side of the people.
These great cars are not immediately at risk but an industry that is strongly coerced into abandoning gasoline is not headed in the right way. How long until states and cities place bans on gas cars operating in their jurisdiction? It is already happening...London had a "Low emission zone" where you are not allowed to operate a gas or diesel vehicle within certain areas. You think that madness will only happen there?
 No...madness can spread and you can bet that freedoms will evaporate with it, all in the name of....for your own good. Every time any official utters those words, it means some type of ban, restriction or elimination of a right or privilege.
Drive your car. Enjoy it before insanity spreads to your state.
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 12:53:51 PM
The brick was in the car when I bought it. I don't know why Tom left it in the car.