News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Off Topic Discussion / Re: Cars for sale thread
Last post by Old Moparz - Today at 08:23:48 AM
There's never been an ad restriction on the make of the car, but listing off brands is definitely not the best thing to do if you want to find a buyer.
Aero Cars / Re: Winged cars in the convert...
Last post by Old Moparz - Today at 08:21:22 AM
Quote from: Wingnut426 on Yesterday at 12:19:54 PMTook my Daytona 'vert for a ride today, first time out this year, 74 degrees out! Top down crankin' the eight track with a tape I got from moparstuart! WINGNUT

No photos??  :scratchchin:

And I don't mean the tape.  :lol:
Aero Cars / Re: Charger 500 XX29L9B162268 ...
Last post by held1823 - Today at 06:34:03 AM
Quote from: sonny85 on Yesterday at 09:11:38 AMNo, not his old one.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=125097.0

this is indeed one troy had. he bought it from danny
Charger Discussion / Re: SpeedKore selling Carbon F...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:44:10 AM
There have been people that ask if or when AMD would tool up to make fenders for the 1970 Charger.
 The 1968 and 1969 fenders are around $900 each.
The 68/69 fenders are not that much different than the '70.
It would be interesting to take a new reproduction 68/69 fender and modify it using bits from an original '70 fender.
You'd only need the extreme front end and then the lower section where the valance attaches.
Aero Cars / superbird manifold date code q...
Last post by DoubleDlover - Yesterday at 10:48:15 PM
Ok so you guys will know. Its the RH HP manifold. would you read this Jan 29 69????   or... DEC 9  69????? LOL thanks r
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 09:32:02 PM
It is fun to try to spot the Charger in these pictures....sort of like a "Where's Waldo" for car guys.
What is also funny is the last picture where the Charger was obvious, yet Tan Top still zoomed in on it!
Thanks, TT !
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by Stevearino - Yesterday at 08:21:19 PM
Quote from: Bob on April 14, 2024, 04:42:54 AMIve been on here for over 22 years and this build by far exceeds all others I have seen posted. Awesome metal work.

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Great work.

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately I won't be doing the body and paint work so there might not be any completely finished car to see long after I hand it off.
Charger Discussion / Re: Kudos to CB Restorations t...
Last post by Mytur Binsdirti - Yesterday at 04:04:13 PM
Kudos to KD for trying to resuscitate some life into this dying website.