News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aero Cars / Re: Arctic Ocean Trip to Tukto...
Last post by Pinballjim - Today at 07:46:01 PM
Looking forward to seeing pictures of the car "in the wild"!!   Go Bob!!
Aero Cars / Re: Randy's Restomod Daytona o...
Last post by cdr - Today at 05:34:32 PM
In the settings on the Uconnect screen it has an on and off button for the camera on my Challenger, might help or not :) I want this car LOL. great job
Performance Corner / Re: 440 Overheating Solved! pa...
Last post by armor64 - Today at 01:53:12 PM
Quote from: John_Kunkel on Today at 12:37:12 PMTo help even more, why not route the overflow hose into a reservoir and use a recycling radiator cap? This allows you to fill the radiator to the top and gain more coolant capacity.

Oh that's an interesting idea, i know the fluid is up above the tubes in the top tank, but haven't looked into anything like that instead of the included standard rad cap, will keep that in mind when on the lookout for parts too.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Hot weather affecting your...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 01:13:51 PM
If technology is by choice and not mandated, I don't have much of a problem with it.
Performance Corner / Re: 440 Overheating Solved! pa...
Last post by John_Kunkel - Today at 12:37:12 PM
To help even more, why not route the overflow hose into a reservoir and use a recycling radiator cap? This allows you to fill the radiator to the top and gain more coolant capacity.
Aero Cars / Re: GENERAL ELECTRIC HEAD LIGH...
Last post by Wingnut426 - Today at 12:33:03 PM
Thanks John.  Mine have SAE H69 above the 2-9. Any idea on value? Pete

"This summer, Californians faced a crippling heat wave, and the prospect of power blackouts and brownouts. But the state came through the potential energy crisis, thanks to a kind of power storage that's new to many – solar batteries."  :nana: 
Quote from: Mike DC on Today at 01:43:07 AMGet a big piece of cloth and hang it from a mast.  People have been doing it for thousands of years.

The yacht in question did have sails, look at the pic above..

One theory investigators are exploring is that the yacht was struck by a passing cargo ship that did not notice the collision, according to Canadian news website Saltwire which would have the same result regardless of motive force.

But, of course, that possibility ruins Karen's dynamic.  :whistling:
Aero Cars / Re: GENERAL ELECTRIC HEAD LIGH...
Last post by Mopar John - Today at 11:35:47 AM
Pete,
 Both of my Daytonas had GE headlights with date codes of 4-9 originally.
I would like to mention that the 1969 produced headlights should have "SAE69"
above the date code. Also all this information should be printed in black ink.
If you go to page 14 you will find my Daytona restoration.
In the post #863 dated 12-9-10 and post #961 dated 5-31-11 you will find the headlight info.
MJ