News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

EMBLEMS For the A, B, C, E, Body Cars.

Started by hemi71x, October 12, 2021, 10:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi71x

I found that i have a box full of exterior body panel Emblems for lots of the Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, cars from the 1960's, and 1970's.
Had these from back in the 1980's, the past 40 years, when wandering around the U Pull It wrecking yards, back in the day.
Completely forgot that i had these until now, when organizing things in the garage.

Anyway, don't ask what year, make, model, car they came off of, as i never kept track of that, or remember what i pulled them off, donor cars.

You can figure things out for yourself by looking at them, as they pretty much are self explainable.

I primarily sell brake, and suspension parts on these forums, and never sold emblem parts like this before.
So I'm not really sure what to ask for them.
Did some research on ebay, and some of these emblems are wanting big dollars from the sellers.
Tell me which emblem(s) you are after, and make me a respectable offer that i can live with without low balling me.
Lets call it putting them up for a best offer.
Let's say $1.00 to $100.00

Payment, i accept Pay Pal, or a postal money order.
And i will mail out to your zip code for whatever the mailman wants, and whatever i need to package them up in.

Interested in anything, send me a message thru this forum.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

FYI
UPDATE
The "DEMON" emblem, Sold.
The Small 440 emblems Sold.
The Large 440 emblems Sold.
The Star emblems Sold.
The small 'Cuda emblem sold.
The 'Cuda 383 emblems Sold.
The tiny, small, Valiant emblem Sold.