News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Phone butt dialing: What do you call it if the phone is in your FRONT pocket ?

Started by Kern Dog, December 01, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

DICK dialing.
This week, I have been on the job while the boss is on vacation. I've had to keep the phone on me instead of being tucked away in my lunch box.
I keep it in my front pocket. It is an Iphone, the 6 model I believe. It has a weird habit of randomly dialing people on my contact list. This phone has DICK-DIALED 4 separate people a total of 12-15 times in 3 days. I pressed the button on the upper right corner to close it out but it still dials people.
The sad thing is, the phone dials only MEN.
This is disturbing.

68X426

Asumming each call lasted 4 hours, you better seek medical attention.

You are disturbing, yes. :nana:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Kern Dog

That is great.   :2thumbs: These phones though...The battery life is too short for that.   :eek2:

draftingmonkey

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 01, 2018, 04:03:16 PM...This phone has DICK-DIALED 4 separate people a total of 12-15 times in 3 days...

Quote from: 68X426 on December 01, 2018, 04:23:39 PMAssuming each call lasted 4 hours, you better seek medical attention...

This is what happens when you set your phone to vibrate if you keep it in your front pocket.

Ponch ®

its called pocket dialing. Shouldn't be an issue if you keep your screen locked...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

XH29N0G

not butt dialing.

On an unrelated note, have you ever considered therapy? They are nice and help people sort out these little mysteries of life.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Kern Dog

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 10, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
its called pocket dialing. Shouldn't be an issue if you keep your screen locked...
No, I call it DICK dialing. Since you obviously have NO dick, this does not apply to you.  :smilielol:

Kern Dog

Quote from: XH29N0G on December 10, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
not butt dialing.

On an unrelated note, have you ever considered therapy? They are nice and help people sort out these little mysteries of life.

Ahhh, come on...Silly and obnoxious people make things MUCH more interesting. Would you rather be surrounded by boring. polite people?