News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 10:37:49 PM
Quote from: b5blue on Yesterday at 10:23:22 PMIt has been years since I've been in a Puss

Yeah, That is easy to believe.

01 ha ha 2.jpg

Try laughing a bit. It sure makes for a happier day.
Maybe turn a wrench on your car and come back and tell about it. When was the last time you swapped an intake manifold or lashed the valves?
These are great cars to work on and to drive.
Last post by b5blue - Yesterday at 10:23:22 PM
Puss
Last post by Kern Dog - Yesterday at 10:05:02 PM
Resizing pictures is annoying. This is the only site that I'm on that requires it....so I don't do it often.
Parts & Accessories Wanted / Re: WTB rear short headliner b...
Last post by moparsal7 - Yesterday at 09:42:02 PM
I have a few long bows I can cut for you guys, but no clips $20 shipped for the pair
Last post by b5blue - Yesterday at 07:08:27 PM
Dog you post a bunch of stupid pics mocking members but TELL us you went to 2 car shows yet ZERO pics? WTF  :scratchchin: 
Last post by LaOtto70Charger - Yesterday at 06:01:17 PM
Quote from: 426HemiChick on Yesterday at 01:59:50 AM
Quote from: HANDM on May 19, 2024, 07:05:03 PMI personally like driving my pos 91 Honda Prelude 4WS. The younger kids really like it and it's way more fun to drive than the charger or challenger ever were. Plus it pretty much infinitely repairable unlike my wife's 18 challenger T/A which will be obsolete in short order especially if the electronics start to go. On the plus side a 440 and 833 could be bashed in the challenger so there's that ;)
Hi Frank,            19 May 2024
Forgot to mention the dealer took our Interceptor to the Smog shop for testing; she passed with flying colors. She now has an AZ title and an Arizona Navy Vet plate with the Hull number of the ship I spent the most time on. The new plate reads:  TAGS23

Miss the old gal, spent 5.5 years aboard her. She was declared "Unfit For Sea Duty" in 1975, three years after I left and then disposed of (meaning Scrapped) in 1977. Lots of fond memories.

Best Always
426 HC's

What kind of ship was it?
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Nacho-RT74 - Yesterday at 05:04:49 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on May 17, 2024, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on May 16, 2024, 01:12:55 PMOne of the trips to Maracaibo was to a car show and won a throphy for the best muscle car of the show

You should drive it to Carlisle.

Would be great if I was millionaire LOL
Charger Discussion / Re: Sad News. Rene passed awa...
Last post by cdr - Yesterday at 04:58:07 PM
RIP !!!!!
Charger Discussion / Re: DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTI...
Last post by cdr - Yesterday at 04:56:50 PM
I'm special, just ask everyone :) post about you cars, pictures ECT
Hi all,

I was thinking about running these Taylor wires (for my 69' Charger, 383, EFI, electronic ignition, dual field set-up, Mancini Racing distributor, and MSD ignition box):

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/TAY-84272

If I did, what plugs may be best? For instance, ACDelco, Champion, NGKs, etc.?

Thank you for any and all info....