News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What colour blue for a 71 Charger interior

Started by 71 Bee Man, September 27, 2007, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Bee Man

Hi guys,

I know my interior in the Superbee is called brite blue, but it's obviously different to the B5 exterior.

What colour are the metal trim pieces on the interior supposed to be ? Where would i get the paint ?

peter
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

AKcharger

Hi Peter

Actually bright blue interior is remakably close to the exterior B-5...jus not as metalic. I took one of my good interior panels to a local paint supplier and had them match it. If you don't have any good interior pieces then use a piece fromĀ  you seat material..it's the same shade.

Good luck!

Hey...almost twins!

dragonw

I have the same color interior and just did mine and I used slate blue rem paint from napa and its matches great...
1973 charger 440 727

71 Bee Man

Quote from: AKcharger on September 27, 2007, 07:52:10 PM
Hi Peter

Actually bright blue interior is remakably close to the exterior B-5...jus not as metalic. I took one of my good interior panels to a local paint supplier and had them match it. If you don't have any good interior pieces then use a piece fromĀ  you seat material..it's the same shade.

Good luck!

Hey...almost twins!

G'day mate,

thanks for the advice, and I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. My car has just gone in today for some paint and panel work - yep....I'd love to see our cars on the same stretch of road. I have just returned from 6 weeks in the States and had a ball. I met up with Johnny Bober who does the www.71superbee.com website and he arranged for some other 71's to meet me as well. We went for a cruise, had lunch, took photo's.....my only sorrow is that here in Australia I'm on my own with regards to the Charger.

Peter
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html