News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has the price of fuel changed how many miles you now drive a year

Started by 70 sublime, May 12, 2022, 11:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

With the higher cost of fuel does your house hold use any less fuel to get around ?

You drive the same number of miles and the fuel bill costs more
10 (71.4%)
You drive less miles and spend about the same amount on fuel as before
1 (7.1%)
You drive something that uses less fuel to get around
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 26, 2022, 11:33:12 PM

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,                15 May 2022

One of the things we really enjoy on this site is how a thread can morph into interesting conversations between friends and members. God Bless You All and keep posting !!!

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Todd Wilson on May 15, 2022, 08:49:21 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 15, 2022, 03:43:03 PM
Todd.  The last time I went I seem to remember a gravel road leading out to a giant park with a river close by.

There was some sort of airplane show going on at the same time iirc.
It was my very first show.  I learned so much.  That show started my #s matching, factory resto stage, lol.  GG who back then, lol?
Pretty sure I sent you pix from the show and you loaded them on a website of yours?  '70 'cuda with a psychedelic paint, light blue with black, silver, white stripes...etc.  My buddys pristine '69 RR?

I'll pm my phone #.

Sorry 70 sublime.  I'll start my own thread.  Im a newbie, lol.

Yeah! Its been a long time! Its still there on my new server!

http://job-rated.com//wam86/wam86.html

Todd

THANKS MAN!!!
Those pix are scattered and I'm glad you have a record of them.
Unfortunately I never took any pix of my '68, lol.  I was camera shy back then and didn't like promoting my junk, lol.
The pic in the Daytona chariture is Jerry Junemanns.  Thats my little brother poking his head thru who polished his ass off on my car, lol.

Again, back in '86, lol.  Now i hate the cock sucker, lol

472 R/T SE

70 sublime, I apologize for straying your post man!

I wanna start my own thread but I'm having picture problems.  Of all people, lol.  I used to be on top of this s, lol.

70 sublime

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 18, 2022, 06:09:46 PM
70 sublime, I apologize for straying your post man!

I wanna start my own thread but I'm having picture problems.  Of all people, lol.  I used to be on top of this s, lol.

No problem all good  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

ramairthree

Nope. 

Remember  about 15 years ago when gas went from 2 to 4 bucks a gallon?
I still had the exact same drive to work.
And it has done the same even faster and higher recently.
I still have the same drive to work.

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,             12 June 2022

At $5.59 for regular and having a truck (daily driver) that requires mid grade (Hemi), fill ups are close to $100.00. We believe our gasoline here in Arizona is higher than most states in the south. Has seemed that way for the past few years.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

LaOtto70Charger

4.89 to 4.79 in upper Wisconsin.  The prices got us to buy aMini Cooper for my wife's 50 mile a day commute and I started driving our minivan in place of my truck. Older truck so minivan has a lot more creature comforts. Cooper has a sunroof, a turbo, and only takes about 10 gallons to fill.