News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Say Bye bye.........

Started by odcics2, May 23, 2013, 06:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

A383Wing

my cars stay with me unless it's absolutely necessary for me to part with them

Bryan

JB400

I know a few people that are carless. They're on SSI and get more money if they don't have a car.  For me though, I enjoy the freedom of having a vehicle and the ability to go to far a way places.  Take fishing for example, for me to go to my favorite hole, I'd spend all day walking there.  10 minute drive, and I'm there :2thumbs:  I just like the ability to get a way from it all in a hurry.

Fred

NEVER!
They will have to pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hand!  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

Quote from: Fred on May 24, 2013, 12:29:43 AM
NEVER!
They will have to pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hand!  :icon_smile_big:

so you only have one hand?

JB400

Quote from: A383Wing on May 24, 2013, 01:20:15 PM
NEVER!
They will have to pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hand!  :icon_smile_big:

One hand shifting gears, the other keeping it in the right direction. :drive:  What was you thinking? :slap:

Fred

NEVER!
They will have to pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hand!  :icon_smile_big:

I don't drive like a sissy Bryan. I can do it with one hand.    
Besides (and stroker was almost right).............I need the other hand for the girl sitting next to me.   :smilielol:  :nana:

JB400

Quote from: Fred on May 24, 2013, 04:46:21 PM
NEVER!

Besides (and stroker was almost right).............I need the other hand for the girl sitting next to me.   :smilielol:  :nana:
Personally, I'd pull over and use both hands :icon_smile_big:  No since in risking a wreck.  Those females can be distracting at times.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 24, 2013, 10:32:58 PM
Quote from: Fred on May 24, 2013, 04:46:21 PM
NEVER!

Personally, I'd pull over and use both hands :icon_smile_big:  No since in risking a wreck.  Those females can be distracting at times.

:smilielol: