News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Few pic's from the Newberry, MI car show 7-20-13

Started by FC7 V code, August 04, 2013, 09:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC7 V code

July 20th was the 20th annual Newberry, Mi car show. There is normally about 50-100 cars present, not bad for a small town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Here's a few pic's from the street that day and I have to say the fresh whitefish sandwich's served during the show is some of the best "car show food" in our area! The day was bright and sunny with a good breeze and low humidity. Best weather of any of the car shows we have attended in our area this summer. Anyway here's the pic's of the Mopars that made the show. The B7 70 Charger was a 318 car restored to stock from what I could see, and it was pretty cool to see one restored to as built instead of the normal HP transplant that is more common to most of the ones I see around our area. This show is generally about the 3rd week in July and a rather long cruise night of about 80 miles happens on the Friday evening before the show. It fun to actually go for a trip of that length with the cars.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

PlainfieldCharger

Nice, thanks for sharing. More mopars there than I have at my towns cruise nights.  :scratchchin:

FC7 V code

Just a few more from the cruise night the evening before the show. The first and last pictures were shot at Newberry before the cruise and the AAR and big C-boat were shot at Curtis, MI where we stopped during the cruise for a cook out. As an aside the lowered Kenworth in the far left background in the AAR photo did a burn-out as we were leaving Curtis...it was a sight :2thumbs: and I never talked to the owner to see what the heck he had done for mods to it but it sure had a lot more giddy-up than any of our mail trucks  :icon_smile_big:. Nothing quite like black at the stack and 8 tires burning up in front of you :rofl: :rofl:
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am