News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Link to video of my 10 years build so far

Started by pandamarie, August 12, 2014, 05:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

Here are a couple of YouTube links to my 69 Daytona clone. First start up in years.
Now to install glass, interior and wet sand and paint the lettering and stripe and I'm done and will be driving it every chance I get.
Wife says they will both be linked together so hope it works, first one is without the nose on second one is with it on.
Only a 525 lift cam, 9.8 comp, reworked 906 heads balanced, blueprinted, 3:55 sure grip, have a 3:23 and 3:91 sure grip just to swap out when needed. gear vendors OD, magnum force HD front suspension and unlawful racing 4link rear and sub connectors. Roll cage Chris Alston. TTI headers with 3" stainless exhaust, dyno max welded SS mufflers. Built 727 with 2800 stall converter.
Spent lots of time collecting these parts, Still working on belly pan and rear diffuser. Coil overs on all four corners.

Got to YouTube and do a search for. 69 Daytona pandalicious.

Wife's  name for the car, she is a real huge panda collector thus my name on here. I know one video works, other is posted but not sure when it will post.

Benji

pandamarie

Second one is up and working, 1 minute or so and wife is posting another now

Benji

Pretty wild cam!  My ex father-in-law would tell you you need a carb adjustment if he heard it.  My 1970 340 'Cuda had a wild Lunati cam in it and he was positive it wasn't the cam that caused the rough running but a malfunctioning carb.  I never could convince him otherwise.

Benji