News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

chrome underground

Started by polywideblock, December 22, 2014, 01:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

anybody seen this show yet   :popcrn:  

is buying a car from Mexico /Latin America  really as bad as they make out   ,just watched the Bugatti  /Porsches episode where they get ripped off  hire a merc. get their money back and then   travel 900 miles into Mexico and buy 2x Porsche 356.  they  then "drive" them home to the US  , every step of the way they a looking to get jacked .  :shruggy:  

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/chrome-underground/about-the-show/

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

twodko

It's "reality TV" which means it's staged garage programming.
Fake all the way, everyone's paid to play their parts.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Ghoste

Remember when the Discovery channel was about documentaries and science?

Dino

Quote from: Ghoste on December 22, 2014, 03:06:04 PM
Remember when the Discovery channel was about documentaries and science?

Yes I do and I want it back!  I used to love Discovery and now it's just crap!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

MoParJW

I saw an episode in which the ''bodyguard'' of the two guys attacks two mexican guys in their own garage, because they gave him a dirty look.
Stopped watching after that, waste of my time.
'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318

Ponch ®

Fake, not fake, doesn't matter: I thought those guys were obnoxious anyway.

Discovery and TLC were the coolest thing when I was a kid....I'd spend entire afternoons watching back to back to back episodes of Wings. Now they're all about freaks, fat f--ks, midgets, and trailer trash.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

polywideblock

what about MTV   where's the music now :shruggy: 

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE