News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

No more snow!

Started by dads_69, April 19, 2006, 11:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Been home tonight for about 2 hours since coming home from work, weather was nice till a while ago it decided to freakin' snow again! I so can not wait to move from this place, sure, summer are nice and long evenings of endless sunshine, but the winters suck! I would have posted some photos of the crap, but its nothing but a whiteout, temp. but still, I've had enough!..Oh yeah, I'm in Alaska btw........
Thats my  :rant:
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dads_69

I'd rather stay here than move to California, why don't you move there since you mention it so often!
::)

67_Dodge_Charger

I second on the motion for no more snow.

-Robert

PocketThunder

Quote from: dads_69 on April 19, 2006, 11:52:50 PM
I'd rather stay here than move to California, why don't you move there since you mention it so often!
::)

i think he lives there already...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Arthu®

I thought Silver lived in WA?

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

69charger2002

i'm checking with my "who gives a crap" meter.... it says.....
WHO CARES  :down:  lol

and that is NOT referring to the snow post, i hate snow, and i feel for ya dude..
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

73dodge

Quote from: dads_69 on April 19, 2006, 11:07:17 PM
Been home tonight for about 2 hours since coming home from work, weather was nice till a while ago it decided to freakin' snow again! I so can not wait to move from this place, sure, summer are nice and long evenings of endless sunshine, but the winters suck! I would have posted some photos of the crap, but its nothing but a whiteout, temp. but still, I've had enough!..Oh yeah, I'm in Alaska btw........
Thats my  :rant:
Mark

Alaska?

Don't take this the wrong way but don't you guys get snow pretty much 9 months out of the year?

Well if you are going to move DON'T move to WISCONSIN!!!

Their summer starts June 30 and ends July 3 then the snow starts back up.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

rare69

sent ya some more snow today! did it show up. :icon_smile_big:

dads_69

Quote from: rare69 on April 20, 2006, 07:16:36 PM
sent ya some more snow today! did it show up. :icon_smile_big:
I'm gonna your kick a$$ next time I see you! Yes, the snow showed up! When we move there to Wa. I'm gonna bring a truck load of snow and dump it in your front yard smartass. hahahaha.............
later brother, call you later