News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

User locations

Started by FastbackJon, July 20, 2005, 12:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

How about displaying each person's location from there profile under their avatar, so people can see it when they post?

Also, is there any map feature like long ago when we could put push pins on the map where we lived?

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Silver R/T

you can see members location if you select their profile, map would be nice too though
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

Ya, I like that fearture that would let you know where they were from by the avatar.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

Each member can manually insert their location in the "Personal Text" line. Mine currently sez 70 Charger 500 there.

However I agree, it was nice when the location had it's own spot & most people's location was displayed.

Just put that in line with the previous 6,547 site suggestions.  :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

KMPX2

That was nice fast and easy

Troy

I can't seem to find the setting that displays location so I may have to code it. The member map hasn't been upgraded to work with this version of the software so I can't promise anything with that.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Troy on July 21, 2005, 12:29:12 AMThe member map hasn't been upgraded to work with this version of the software so I can't promise anything with that.
That's ok, we'll get over it...won't we Silver. :slap: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

fine by me, if i wanna know who lives where...Im just gonna ask Telvis to help me out :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Ya, Telvis will track 'em down! :smilielol:

Steve P.

I enjoyed the old members map. It was nice to know who was nearby your home or if you were going on a road trip it was easy to see if you were going to be in someones neighborhood..

As far as your location coming up every time you answer, just put it in with your sig. 

Like this.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

But...I already have something in my sig. :D